PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 Draft Prospect Thread

While BB waits and smiles (and drinks)..

• Tony Pauline reports that two players are likely to be selected later than most expect are Miami TE David Njoku and Western Kentucky OL Forrest Lamp.

Tabor is the man, maineman

Seriously though Tabor is just so spectacular in coverage. I guess they brought him in to see if there is some strength and attitude to improve run D in this guy. He could be next Butler..

• Goodbread believes Florida CB Teez Tabor could fall into round 3 or 4.

Passing on OL in 1st round could provide wider choice than expected for Pats.

Here's Mayock's riser Taylor Moton:

Mayock's take: "He played right tackle in college. He's either a right tackle or a guard. I watched him against Illinois. Illinois had a pretty good edge guy named Dawuane Smoot and Moton played really well against him. I think he can play right tackle in the NFL. He's one of those guys who could get pushed up and go in the second round. He probably should go in the third, but because of the lack of talent in this tackle class, he probably goes in the second."

Check out @MathBomb's Tweet:

Tip of the 'o hat to the draftniks on the board, excellent job in identifying the potential Pats. Every Pat drafted was discussed here as were many of the UDFAs. Either BB is getting sloppy in his old age or the draftniks are gaining acumen in BB's ways (I'm leaning toward the latter).

Job well done!

Tip of the 'o hat to the draftniks on the board, excellent job in identifying the potential Pats. Every Pat drafted was discussed here as were many of the UDFAs. Either BB is getting sloppy in his old age or the draftniks are gaining acumen in BB's ways (I'm leaning toward the latter).

Job well done!

Even discounting for my absolute certainty that BB would sign UNH RB, Dalton Crossan as one of his UDFAs because he's a lacrosse player?

(Crossan signed with the Colts.)

Reason behind the fall .. (by the way - they traded up)

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back