PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 NFL Combine Thread

I was hoping Max Tuerk would have a little bit longer arms. Same for Tretola. WR Lawler had some impressive measurements. Will Fuller with some tiny hands. Answers some questions on why he fights the ball so much.
Has anyone ever measured their hand size? I nerded out and did it. I have 10 1/8" hands. The thought of Clarks hands being almost 12" is insane to me.

Now that you mentioned it, I decided to check it out here at work (flat desk and ruler handy). Ugh, only 8 1/2" and I'm 6'1" tall. The thought of your hands being 10 1/8" is insane to me, let alone Clark's hands being 12"!

Potential faller?

Last edited:
Nembolt alert

My only exposure to Nembolt thus far was the Shrine game and from all accounts he was really inconsistent during the practices. I want to dig into some tape and see what this guy is all about.

My only exposure to Nembolt thus far was the Shrine game and from all accounts he was really inconsistent during the practices. I want to dig into some tape and see what this guy is all about.

He's a big athletic late rounder who won't be starting day one. For me he's late rounder with plenty of upside, no more.

Duke Williams' comment about having 1st round talent but 7th round character is interesting, if it isn't feigned contriteness.

What's the chances he's around when the Pats pick?

Duke Williams' comment about having 1st round talent but 7th round character is interesting, if it isn't feigned contriteness.

What's the chances he's around when the Pats pick?

I guess it depends on what he does in the combine. Right now, he's a projected 7th rounder, maybe a UDFA. There's no denying his raw athleticism, though. The kid is a freak athlete. On the field, the drawback is that he's like Sammie Coates in that he's raw. His route running is not very polished and, from what I saw, his hands are somewhat inconsistent. The problem with him on the field on top of that is that he was apparently pretty lazy and lackadaisical. He rubbed coaches the wrong way consistently. And that's not even mentioning the fact that he's a liability off of it. I don't think the Pats go near the kid.

I guess it depends on what he does in the combine. Right now, he's a projected 7th rounder, maybe a UDFA. There's no denying his raw athleticism, though. The kid is a freak athlete. On the field, the drawback is that he's like Sammie Coates in that he's raw. His route running is not very polished and, from what I saw, his hands are somewhat inconsistent. The problem with him on the field on top of that is that he was apparently pretty lazy and lackadaisical. He rubbed coaches the wrong way consistently. And that's not even mentioning the fact that he's a liability off of it. I don't think the Pats go near the kid.

Gotcha. Poor route running and not very polished makes it tough to imagine him catching onto an offense that stymied Chad Johnson.

4.29 forty for Keith Marshall.

Alex Collins had a 28" vertical jump. That's tied for the worst over the last three years for a RB I believe.

= Not going first round probably. Could fall further.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back