PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2014 NFL Draft, Day 3: Rounds 4 - 7 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did Jackson Jeffcoat not get drafted? I didn't think he had character concerns or anything, had a good combine and good production

Jets go QB. That'll help Smith's confidence.

One would think the horse had already left the barn on that when they got Mike Vick several weeks back.....:rolleyes:

Yeah it is ridiculous but I think that Sam is smartly playing up the situation because it will give him opportunities and help strengthen gay rights in sports, and society as a whole.

That aside his reaction to being drafted could have won an academy award.

Because no one else cried when they got the call. Only Sam.

Because no one else cried when they got the call. Only Sam.
Many players cried, he was clearly the most emotional though if you were unable to recognize that I do not know what to tell you but do not attempt to portray me as saying something negative about the guy because I acknowledged that his draft selection reaction was very emotional and dramatic.

Many players cried, he was clearly the most emotional though if you were unable to recognize that I do not know what to tell you but do not attempt to portray me as saying something negative about the guy because I acknowledged that his draft selection reaction was very emotional and dramatic.

Maybe I read your words wrong, but you said he was deserving of an academy award. Which means either he was acting or it was overdramatic. There were actually a lot of other players who cried just as much. I didn't even watch the whole draft but I know in the first round there were players bawling for over 30 seconds with mothers and girlfriends rubbing their backs.

These pictures of the Dallas war room don't show a coach that is involved in the decision making
process, what could go wrong.
http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/05/08/5805550/cowboys-pick-zack-martin.html
images

SbjGy.St.58.jpeg

VGYwU.St.58.jpeg
qR5TO.St.58.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back