PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2011 Mock Draft Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will make the pick by 9 am if DaBruinz has not made it before that time. Remember GM's the deadline times are EST. DaBruinz was online last night not sure what happened.

I checked the site at around 9 PM EST and then went to spend time with my honey.. Fell asleep.. Got it posted this morning though.

I think the draft is falling about as expected maybe a flip flop hear and there but the first 8 off the board are not a surprise save Green at 1 but I understand the pick and also think Arizona took the best QB which is paramount in this league. I tend to type and speak in sentences in the morning time I promise to be more monosalavic later in the day.

I think the draft is falling about as expected maybe a flip flop hear and there but the first 8 off the board are not a surprise save Green at 1 but I understand the pick and also think Arizona took the best QB which is paramount in this league. I tend to type and speak in sentences in the morning time I promise to be more monosalavic later in the day.
You are forgiven.

I like Box. Take that however you would like. I don't want to feed the fire with all the marriage talk on our draft board because I fear that trolling Jets fans will see it and spend the rest of the summer posting marriage talk in their sigs with pictures of Brady's ponytail. Having said that, congrats to all of you and I hope it works out. Mine didn't which is why I have yet to hit 500 posts in all these years because I drink so much beer that typing isn't always an option.

Hi guys,
Really sorry I missed my pick for the 49rs. The wife got really sick and was stuck in the hospital until about 45 minutes ago. Bacterial infection, and it was not pretty. I understand that I am now kicked out, but good first pick for the 49ers. I will watch from the sideline.

I was trying to make it earlier but my work seems to dislike patsfans :( so I am resorting to using my palm pre.

It is all good man, I am on spring break or else I too would be getting vetoed at work all crazy style.

charles barwin rarely posts so I wouldn't be shocked if they are also MIA for this next pick. So if by noon we don't have a pick from them Irish Hooligan you can make it for them.

charles barwin rarely posts so I wouldn't be shocked if they are also MIA for this next pick. So if by noon we don't have a pick from them Irish Hooligan you can make it for them.

Cool deal, will do boss if necessary. You can tell that I am so bored that I am stalking Patsfans all day, like a dirty creeper.

I went with Jones for the Skins because I don't like the Redskins. What I mean by that is it is a team and an ownership full of people that have no like-ability what so ever. I admire Jones and I think he is a stud. Great player, fits need, and fans can buy and wear a jersey and not be effing embarrassed to do so.

Texans are on the clock.

P.S. Can someone teach my noobness how to post pics in a post before the Pats picks roll around?

I debated this pick a little between Kerrigan and Aldon Smith but decided to go with the safer more polished player who fills a need.

Last edited:
P.S. Can someone teach my noobness how to post pics in a post before the Pats picks roll around?

when you find the image you want to use simply copy the URL, then in the reply window click the 'Insert Image' icon and paste into the box that pops up and click 'Ok'.

when you find the image you want to use simply copy the URL, then in the reply window click the 'Insert Image' icon and paste into the box that pops up and click 'Ok'.

much appreciated sir.

I've updated the draft board to reflect the new GMs altho we may need to replace the Redskins going forward.

With Prince gone, I had to go OL and the first one off the board is Tyron Smith.

I didn't like Newton or any of the QBs at #12. Interested to see where Cam lands.

I thought it was gonna be an easy first rounder with Smith but when he was gone it took a lot of work. In the end JJ Watt is the best prospect left imo and they do need help at DE.

I thought it was gonna be an easy first rounder with Smith but when he was gone it took a lot of work. In the end JJ Watt is the best prospect left imo and they do need help at DE.

Nice pick. He can also play inside which would make an awesome pairing with Suh. Jim Schwartz and Martin Mayhew seem to prefer the BPA approach, rather than just pure need, so this is the sort of pick they would make. For the record, I think this could be the year the Lions get a winning record again. They were very close in a lot of games last year.

Suh and Watt on the same line, talk about a strong, young line to handle with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents