PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2011 Mock Draft Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know thats right I would be sprinting to the podium with that selection.

Agreed. In another lilve Mock I had the Eagles and traded up to #7 by switching firsts with the 49ers and traded them Kevin Kolb. Had to do it predraft because the draft windows were 15 min and was hoping to land Fairley or CB #1. When they went at picks 5-6 I took Von Miller for the Eagles and have gotten crucified by some Eagles fans for doing so saying that he's only a 3-4 OLB and I wasted the pick. Miller is a player period IMO and can play LB in a 4-3 with a little time.

Last edited:
2011 will be known as the year everyone on Patsfans got married. Well it was nice to know you :D

Congratulations.. What day? I am also getting married in June...

thanks! on the 12th

so eagle eye you have your choice of Denver, Green Bay or Detroit? If you want Denver I will keep GB and gomezcat will keep Detroit. If you want GB I will take Denver. If you want Detroit I will give GB to Mogamedogz

Last edited:
Actually, I was doing them this evening. :eek: Ah, you know how it is, with the impending wedding, work, the stats stuff from my local team etc..

I can still do the Lions' picks if necessary, though.
Not to mention she'll expect you to bathe sometime before the wedding ... :cool:

Friday, friday, friday

Last edited:
Anybody surprised by the #1 overall pick?

I can say you did shake up the draft but the pick was a pretty good one to me because who knows how much longer Carolina will put up with Steve Smith. This is one year that the number 1 pick is not so clear cut in my opinion.

Last edited:
Hi everyone sorry i missed the draft. I was trying to find it and i didn't realise it had been made a sticky. My pick would have been Marcel Dareus but Bowers is an ok Pick there too

I will make the 49ers selection at 10:30 pm if midwestpatsfan has not made it before then.

Congratulations.. What day? I am also getting married in June...

Suckers...err...I mean congrats to you both.

It's every married guys job to freak out all the noobs. It won't be that bad. The pain only lasts a short while, then the numbness sets in. :D

And yeah, the #1 pick was a bit of a shock, but there really isn't a clear-cut #1 guy either.

WhiZa: I think the Gabbert pick made a lot of sense, but yeah, definitely felt forced into that decision because of the lack of FA. I get the feeling the Cardinals will feel exactly the same way too when the real draft unfolds.

thanks! on the 12th

so eagle eye you have your choice of Denver, Green Bay or Detroit? If you want Denver I will keep GB and gomezcat will keep Detroit. If you want GB I will take Denver. If you want Detroit I will give GB to Mogamedogz

i'll take denver if i can. I missed my 1st pick cause i couldn't find the sticky, sorry guys

thanks! on the 12th

I'll take Detroit to keep things settled.

I'll take Detroit to keep things settled.

Thanks. I'm disappointed to have to drop out but I like to do my research properly and that is quite a task after round one. Agree with the picks so far btw.

I will make the pick by 9 am if DaBruinz has not made it before that time. Remember GM's the deadline times are EST. DaBruinz was online last night not sure what happened.

I have a PM for the Cowboys 1st round selection.

Ok Mogamedogz is the GM for the Green Bay Packers and eagle eye is the GM for the Detroit Lions.

i'll take denver if i can. I missed my 1st pick cause i couldn't find the sticky, sorry guys

That's up to broadwayjoe. His rule is if you miss the 1st pick you lose your spot. The Broncos were my 1st choice, so maybe you can have the Chiefs?

I'll offer you the chance to come in as an alternate GM and you can have any team that becomes available if you like.

thanks! on the 12th

Mine's the week before..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick