PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2008 schedule release thread [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: It's Out!!!

Go to the printer-friendly version. All I have to say is SCREW THE NFL. We have TWO separate back-to-back west coast games!

try the link again

Way too early of a bye week.

Last edited:

That's only 11 games. THAT'S ONLY 11 GAMES!!!
We're forfeiting the others for the Camera incident :D

Looks good so far except for back to back West coast games - I wonder if they'll stay out there.

hating that wk 4 bye. that flat out sucks!

Re: 2008 Schedule leak thread

Back to back West Coast road games in October.

Wow, TWO back to back West Coasters. I wonder if Kraft asked for that to cut down on the travel if they stay out there.

Wow, TWO back to back West Coasters. I wonder if Kraft asked for that to cut down on the travel if they stay out there.

Would they stay out west for two weeks?? Does Kraft have that much influence??

The schedule is not that bad. I hate two back to back games in California v.s. the Chargers and Niners but then we get two (supposedly) cake home games, then the Colts. We could go 4-1 during that stretch (with losses coming either to the Chargers or the Colts), or 3-2 at the very worst.

Last edited:

Missing some games, but I am not liking the early part of the schedule. Back to back west coast games is the worst scenario imaginable. And the bye comes before the trips than after. It looks like we could have back to back road games to the west coast in December too. I think the league is trying to purposely make the Pats schedule hard from a travel standpoint because the strength of schedule is so cake based on the 2007 records.

Last edited:

ONE Monday night game? Not that its a bad thing for the team, but ONE? Wow.

Would they stay out west for two weeks?? Does Kraft have that much influence??
No idea if they would but I would. Owners can definitely request things, not sure how often they get what they request.

My concerns are warranted. Looks like back to back west coast trips in early December and three of four road games at the end of the season. Definitely the worst possible groupings of our schedule possible other than three or four back to back west coast trips.

5 primetime though. MNF sucks for the participants, IMO, so this is good with me.

That just opens up the door for more Sunday night games when FLEX comes around.

two back to back west coast trips is bull**** and inexcusable. Week four bye sucks as well. Good to see schedulemakers doing their part to ensure we don't go undefeated again.

Any other west coasters pissed with sd and sf b2b? Those were the two games I wanted to hit, would have been nice to have them a bit further apart.

Does the thurs night game mean it's on NFLN?
Not neccessarily, right?

Why would the Pats want to be in the scrub night game? Getting more than one Monday night game means you aren't good enough to get more than one Sunday night game. Monday Night games are reserved for the Cardinals of the world who aren't good enough to be on Sunday night.

Last edited:

Does the thurs night game mean it's on NFLN?
Not neccessarily, right?

I believe the NFLN has exclusive rights to the Thursday night games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back