PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2003 NFL QB Challenge - Matt Hasselbeck: "no air in the ball!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys remember how often people would say "NO SUPER BOWL WINS SINCE SPYGATE" from 07-2013?

Then the Pats ****ed around and won 3 more, 2 after DeFLaTeGaTe. LMFAO. Those trolls thought they'd be able to hang on to Spygate the rest of their fan lives
Actually all three are since Deflategate. The NFL had someone assigned to watching over the balls in SB 49. I am just glad the league helped to identify the issue that was hurting Brady before that. Since they fixed the balls they have been to four Super Bowls and won three.

You beat off dead horses?

Thats cool, thats cool.... :D
tenor.gif

Last edited:
The thing I'm hearing a lot of now, in regards to last year's Super Bowl against the Rams, is that it is 'tainted' because Edelman was "busted" for PEDs and served that 4 game suspension. And some peopled, at least where I live, think he was still using and thats why he was so good and got the MVP. But they aren't aware of the botch job by the NFL with his test in the first place.

I mean, technically all three of those Super Bowl wins happened after “Deflategate” since the accusation was levied against them in the AFCCG against the Colts and the NFL took preventative measures in the Super Bowl two weeks later (which the Patriots won).

Since the day the deflation accusations happened, there have been 5 Super Bowls. The Patriots have been to 4 of those 5 and won 3. The one they lost was a one-score game. The year they didn’t make the Super Bowl, they lost in the AFCCG on the road in a one-score game due to a missed XP.

In conclusion, the Patriots cheated for sure.
Lmao people in this thread really think Bill stopped cheating. He’s getting up at 4am on game day to boil the Gatorade himself.

The Patriots have outplayed or outlived or outlasted any possible "Gotcha" conclusions of camera-placement-gate, defame-gate and Cliff-gate. They've won so much and in such dramatic and/or conclusive fashion that anyone who is still on the cheatriot wagon is clearly severely butthurt or a clickbait troll. Even those who get paid to rile up the fans look like they are eating horse **** when trolling. It has been awesome to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back