PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2/18/2015: Schefter Blows Up ESPN's Earlier Story

Very!

Who did Grigson alert at the NFL office. Was that not asked of him? Did he leave a message on the main line during after work hours?

So Blandino says he wasn't aware of this and the officials did not record the PSI levels before the game. This would be consistent with typical practices and with Blandino's statement.

But then supposedly Mike Kensil is the one who measured the balls at halftime.

Hmmmm.

I'm not aware of anything that yet implicates anybody in the refereeing hierarchy. So the press release strongly denying referee/officials involvement could easily be true. All the shady stuff right now seems to be coming from other NFL employees and their fellow-travelers.

Assuming, of course, that his LinkedIn profile is sterling in its accuracy.

I've seen people lie about their resumes in SEC filings, with nobody caring. LinkedIn, despite its public nature, could easily be exaggerated.

Well here's the link to LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/scott-miller/4b/910/7b

WEEI may have misunderstood the auction part. I don't know, one way or another. I'm just passing on the info.

I'm not aware of anything that yet implicates anybody in the refereeing hierarchy. So the press release strongly denying referee/officials involvement could easily be true. All the shady stuff right now seems to be coming from other NFL employees and their fellow-travelers.

I think it's semantics. I heard Schefter and my impression was that he using the term "officials" to refer to NFL employees working the game in various roles but was not referring to those actually calling the game on the field.

All they'd have to do is inflate their balls with air from outside, and their balls would measure OK at half-time. Of course, for them to do that, they'd have to have discovered PV = nRT, which it sounds like they had not.

Science - 45

Colts - 0

Well here's the link to LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/scott-miller/4b/910/7b

WEEI may have misunderstood the auction part. I don't know, one way or another. I'm just passing on the info.

The profile's entire Experience section seems to be

NFL Auctions
National Football League
October 2005 – Present (9 years 5 months)

Anyhow, he clearly claims to have been involved in the project from the get-go. He implies that he founded and runs it, but since he doesn't say that clearly, it's probably not true.

Right
With the refs not involved in a sting as it seems because nothing was recorded, the NFL has a way out without impacting the vaunted integrity of the game (read, Refs). The investigation can finger Grigson and Kensil. Finger & fire Kensil & take a pick from the Colts & give it to the Pats (Ha!) and all is good.

Last edited:
The fact that today is Roger Goodell's birthday makes this even sweeter, somehow. Happy birthday, douchebag.

He better get ready to answer some questions after he's done partying.

I'm not sure if it is directly Belichick making these comments. But perhaps it is getting diverted from Belichick through someone, like his son Steven?

You guys are all amateurs. It's so cute how everyone is thinking "Oooh, Belichick or maybe his son!"

Always look for the top security/black ops individuals in an organization.

Mark Briggs.

Now, I just drop the mike and walk off stage right...........

Here's my question. When was Miller fired? Because if it wasn't by the next day, IMO it implicates Kensil as running some cover-up or deflection.

We still do not have a good reason for how Miller getting caught red handed led to Kensil investigating the Patriots and then somebody leaking to Kravitz the hoopla was about Patriot balls.

Kensil runs the officials, any wrongdoing makes him look bad. So a guy HE hired is scamming the NFL. Faced with taking criticism, maybe he tried to deflect. The officials caught the ball switcheroo red handed and he either takes the heat for hiring a criminal, or comes up with some scapegoat.

So he starts thinking about Grigson whining and says we need to investigate the Patriots balls. Which he does himself and decides they're guilty. Problem solved, Patriots screwed up, not him.

NOW Kraft comes in and says Kensil ain't running this investigation, he's corrupt as **** so he gets Goodell to hire Wells. Now Kensil is getting investigated instead of running the investigation. So to deflect he leaks **** about the Patriots.

That's my theory so far.

It's funny how these clowns have so much to say while the Pats coaching staff is not at the combine. I'll bet if BB and co were there, none of them would have anything to say. They are all a bunch of losers and cowards. I hope BB runs up the score on this douchbag team. Score at will for 60 minutes.

And still the nation slumbers:

Outside of New England, no one is covering these latest developments. All we see is stuff like this:

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/laces-...flategate-super-bowl-spygate-tuck-rule-021915

I still don't get Tosh. He is occassionally funny, but he just likes to say outrageous things for shock value. But then again, I am not his target audience although I ain't much older than him.

He really does come off as a bitter Dolphins fans in this video, but then again any Patriots hater will say he is dead on.

Last edited:
I don't give a rat's ass what Daniel Tosh thinks, as long as the team is exonerated.

In the meantime, it sucks having to hear this ******** every day without any end in sight.

Find some reason for a class action lawsuit against the league, since Kraft won't do anything, we the fans of the New England patriots sue the NFL...some reason I'm sure we can make up.

Lol

Assuming, of course, that his LinkedIn profile is sterling in its accuracy.

I've seen people lie about their resumes in SEC filings, with nobody caring. LinkedIn, despite its public nature, could easily be exaggerated.
If he did run the charities, maybe he could explain why so little of the money made from the selling of pink NFL merchandise went for cancer research......

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/pinkw...-sales-only-3-54-goes-toward-cancer-research/

http://www.businessinsider.com/smal...andise-goes-to-breast-cancer-research-2013-10

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back