PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

13 Seconds

The Bills squibbed with a lead and then the Music City Miracle happened.
I think what cost them that game was kicking the FG on first down to take the lead with 20 seconds left. Should have run one more play and then spike. FG would have run out the clock and there wouldn’t have been a music city miracle.

Everyone is caught up on the 13 seconds but when I watched the game again what really stood out was the Chiefs potentially blowing it instead. On 4th down Ingram blows past the right tackle and Josh somehow evades him and a few others on a scramble for the first. Then shortly after that Josh converts a long 4th down for a td. Josh was dialed in but I don't know how the Chiefs allowed this. For this particular game I do believe the Chiefs were the better team though Josh gave everything he had. Blame the Bills #1 defense for this loss in general.

The Bills failed to stop the Chiefs from getting into fg range earlier before halftime so their two minute defense clearly needs work.
Stop calling him Josh, he is an enemy QB.

I think what cost them that game was kicking the FG on first down to take the lead with 20 seconds left. Should have run one more play and then spike. FG would have run out the clock and there wouldn’t have been a music city miracle.
Interesting, I had forgotten that part

The Buffalo QB in that same game tripped on his own feet and stumbled backwards nine yards to give the Titans a safety and which set them up for their only offensive touchdown, iirc. I don’t think they could trust him to successfully even manage killing time successfully.

Karma for benching Flutie in full effect.

When I fell asleep on Saturday night, I was still so ****ing pissed-off that 13 Seconds happened...

When I fell asleep on Sunday night, I was so ****ing happy it happened!

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back