PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“Owl Is No Longer Wise Without The Goat” Billboard

So which one of the regulars on the Brady sub-forum did this?

Belichick pushed Brady out the door

No Belichick pushed a snake-oil salesman out of his locker room and didn't give Brady enough hugs.
That’s a hilariously bad take. I thought you were done with those after your performance in the 2020 Gronkaneers thread. I guess I was giving you too much credit. You know, you can criticize BB from time to time. He’s not going to find you and beat your ass over it. He’s also not going to ask you to blow him and leave you in his will for being his knight in shining armor on PatsFans.com either.

twice now that billboard has been used to disparage the pats... wouldnt surprise me if that board found a permanent advertiser or gets bought by the kraft group to prevent things like this in the future...

Brady needs to pony up & put this on the billboard...

Tom Brady said:
“I’ve actually prepared a statement that I wanted to say and it’s really all that I have to say on the subject. Comments made by Thomas Edward Brady, a 77-year-old insurance company CEO, who should know better at this point in his life, doesn’t necessarily reflect the views or positions held by his son, Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr. So furthermore, should Tom Sr. continue to speak out on behalf of his son without the express written consent, Tom Jr. reserves the right to eventually put him in a home against his will. That’s all I have to say.”

Billboard put up on the way to the stadium.

Some of us deserve Zach and Lisa Wilson. Ridiculous

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Whoever lives in Boston, please go drive by and tell me what you think.

Billboard put up on the way to the stadium.

Money well spent.

twice now that billboard has been used to disparage the pats... wouldnt surprise me if that board found a permanent advertiser or gets bought by the kraft group to prevent things like this in the future...
Maybe Kraft agrees with it....

I posted this earlier today and it was locked for some reason…

Clearly it was Jake Bequette who made the billboard.

We always wondered how he stuck so long on the roster. Apparently it was threats of renting a billboard to embarrass Bill

Maybe Kraft agrees with it....
Remember there were rumors that Bill was looking into the Giants GM/HC job.

Kraft probably was going to keep Brady and move on from Bill until he talked with Brady and Gisele.

Kraft was really struck by the fact that Brady and Gisele we're thinking of leaving the area for their family.

I think that was the deciding factor in choosing Bill over Brady.

Brady was ready for something different and Brady more than earned it

I posted this earlier today and it was locked for some reason…
Maybe the overzealous mods need to lock the welcome page of Patsfans.com since that article is on there. Did @Ian put @Biffins in charge of it? Lmao

SmartSelect_20210929-065949_Firefox.jpg

It's getting ridiculous around here when any criticism of Bill gets locked or posters get thrown out of threads. The rest of you ubber sensitive fans please stop acting like Jete fans, it's embarrassing. This sh!!t is funny. We are Patriots fans used to this crap. There's no crying in football forums.

I am genuinely curious : what would patsfans posters write on here if NE had won every single SB from 2001-2020 ? I am starting to think that fans would still be unsatisfied. We didn'T win the last game by enough ? Brady's stats weren't padded quite as much as they'd like ?

I am genuinely curious : what would patsfans posters write on here if NE had won every single SB from 2001-2020 ? I am starting to think that fans would still be unsatisfied. We didn'T win the last game by enough ? Brady's stats weren't padded quite as much as they'd like ?

I will say the Butler benching still is baffling and now hearing it was Patricia.... I think that was 1 gettable ring that was thrown away

Northeastern US sports fans, baby! What a terrible bunch.
That's because the Major Pro Sports actually have fans unlike Florida. You take the good with the bad.

Brady fanboys… loyal, victims of their emotions, but not very bright.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back