PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WTF? Patriots.com poll regarding TO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, Owens drops a pass in four more games then Moss in a 16 game schedule.

Either way, your point is pretty much gone.

something that is worth mentioning is that the Patriots' veteran leadership that is intrumental in transforming players like Dillon and Moss are being reduced in number.

Sure, the Pats still have the likes of Tedy Bruschi, Tom Brady, and Tedy Bruschi.

Just think though, when Moss came on board the Pats had strong leadership from not only the three listed above but also Troy Brown, Junior Seau, Mike Vrabel, and Rodney Harrison (who you could say was a reformist himself).

I'm kinda leaning towards wanting him just because Jets fans would **** their pants and the hate for the Pats would be at an all time high...just how I like it. That's what she said.

I'm kinda leaning towards wanting him just because Jets fans would **** their pants and the hate for the Pats would be at an all time high...just how I like it. That's what she said.

Thats a damn good reason as far as Im concerned......jealousy and fear...we would be as unstoppable as a Kenny Powers fastball.

imagine Brady looking out and seeing Moss, Owens, and Welker out there.
Imagine if Brady throws to a wide open Welker twice in a row without throwing to TO.

There is no doubt that Owens is a talented player, but ......

"We are not collecting talented players. We are building a team."

Last edited:
I'm kinda leaning towards wanting him just because Jets fans would **** their pants and the hate for the Pats would be at an all time high...just how I like it.
If I was a Jets fan, I'd be laughing my butt off if the Pats signed TO, even harder than I laughed when the Jets signed Favre.

next question?

If I was a Jets fan, I'd be laughing my butt off if the Pats signed TO, even harder than I laughed when the Jets signed Favre.

great, I'm sure they were laughing their butts off when we got Moss too.

Imagine if Brady throws to a wide open Welker twice in a row without throwing to TO.

There is no doubt that Owens is a talented player, but ......

"We are not collecting talented players. We are building a team."
Brady and Welker conspiring in their hotel room to raise Wes's catch total?

Nice post. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft