PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wonder what Brady's is thinking??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I took a discount, to give money to other players on this team, and all of them are leaving... Do I think we should trade Deion Branch ?? No. Do I think Deion Branch should be traded for Johnathan Vilma, or Lofa Tatupu?? I would do it in a heartbeat, but no.. Deion should be catching passes from Brady, and helping us win another super bowl.. instead we have this nonsense, and we are going to hope for the Pats to sign Charles Rogers, Peter Warwick, or hope and pray the Redskins cut David Patten because he had a some good yrs with us... Deion was not the next coming of Jerry Rice or Steve Largent.. But he was a good player that got what we know a good deal.. But he has some bad advice, and a not so good situation has turned into a point of no return.. Its a shame, because if the Pats knew it would turn out like this, David Givens would still be here, .. Deion Branch is now the 2001 version of Terry Glenn... Good luck and Good Bye..

He's thinking the Patriots should get Deion Branch back on the roster. The Patriots are a legit SB team with Deion Branch as a wideout. He opens up the entire field and gives TB many more options. That's what Tom is thinking.

zoostation said:
He's thinking the Patriots should get Deion Branch back on the roster. The Patriots are a legit SB team with Deion Branch as a wideout. He opens up the entire field and gives TB many more options. That's what Tom is thinking.
If he and Branch are close, then he knows Deion is not coming back..probably knew that before.

I think he'd be more upset about letting Givens go, Deion is still under contract and the team has tried to sign him.

zoostation said:

He's thinking they made Deion a fair offer, why didn't the dumb-ass even make a counter offer. That kid is so stupid. He's losing income why? Well it looks like I'll just he'll just have to turn Bam Childress into the next David Patten.

Brady is thinking about one thing WINNING and he is thinking, damned this is going to be a loooooonnnnngggggg season!

Or he's thinking Deion is being a pric and should shut his mouth and get his ass back to work and hounour his contract!!!

Brady#12 said:
Or he's thinking Deion is being a pric and should shut his mouth and get his ass back to work and hounour his contract!!!

I am sure that has crossed his mind, but in the end isn't it all about winning for Brady? If it is, that is all he is thinking. 'How does this affect our production this year'?

Brady is thinking he won three SBs thanks to BB's approach. He's probably thinking of SB XXXVI, where his top receiver (Terry Glenn) was suspended. He's probably thinking about what adjustments he needs to make if Branch is not part of the team. And, he's probably thinking the business end of football sucks, but the Pats keep on winning.

Drewwho said:
I am sure that has crossed his mind, but in the end isn't it all about winning for Brady? If it is, that is all he is thinking. 'How does this affect our production this year'?

Good point, I just had to get it out of my system I'm good now:D

He's thinking Deion is his friend, is still his friend and this whole freaking situation sucks!

Probably wondering who the hell they expect him to throw the ball to as well.

Say what you want about the Branch situation, we really could have used Andre Davis and Tim Dwight right now!

If Brady was pissed at Milloy leaving, he's probably beside himself with this. Considering he took less money to make sure guys like Deion got signed, I"m sure he's not happy.

Based on his track record, I would guess he's thinking about how to win with what he HAS ,and not focussing on what he does NOT have.

Like most of us, I'm sure he has several conflicting thoughts and emotions regarding the situation. Not that anyone has a clue what he's actually thinking.

But one thing I am sure of is that he is 100% focussed on the task at hand and won't let this distraction, um, distract him.

I agree with most of what's been said but let's be honest here, Brady didn't take much of a discount. It's not like he's making a "mere" $6M a year. I realize he could have demanded more, and I appreciate that he didn't, but he's still paid very, very close to Manning. Make no mistake, Brady got his.

Patjew said:
Based on his track record, I would guess he's thinking about how to win with what he HAS ,and not focussing on what he does NOT have.

Like most of us, I'm sure he has several conflicting thoughts and emotions regarding the situation. Not that anyone has a clue what he's actually thinking.

But one thing I am sure of is that he is 100% focussed on the task at hand and won't let this distraction, um, distract him.
PJ, long time no see.

CrazyDave said:
PJ, long time no see.
Thanks for noticing. Just back from 2 weeks in Asia. GREAT to be home.

Patjew said:
Thanks for noticing. Just back from 2 weeks in Asia. GREAT to be home.
Fascinating. Traveling is cool. I'm envious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News