PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why Pats Fans Should Be Worried About Rivers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read through this thread post-by-post, and your strident rhetoric bespeaks a desperate hope that one Pats fan might agree w/ you.

After the Chargers lose on Sunday, we'll be inundated w/ the next wave, the Indy or Baltimore fans spouting a plethora of misguided reasons why their team will beat us. You've got to understand, we've been here before.

I've just read through this thread post-by-post, and your strident rhetoric bespeaks a desperate hope that one Pats fan might agree w/ you.

After the Chargers lose on Sunday, we'll be inundated w/ the next wave, the Indy or Baltimore fans spouting a plethora of misguided reasons why their team will beat us. You've got to understand, we've been here before.

Nothing strident nor desperate and each simply posted....

Sincerely and All in Serious Fun!:)

Rivers has been learning under Brees and Cameron for the past two years. He is not a rookie and definitely not your typical first year QB.

Still... he doesn't merritt any comparison to Brady right now. No current NFL QB does, for that matter.

Rivers is definitely making the Giants organization look like lollipops right about now. Maybe he's got a sharp edge over the way he was dissed so badly in that whole farce. Anyway, he's looking like he's got the goods. Haven't seen him much but the team's success this year speaks for itself, although your schedule does not overly impress me.

Having said all that, if Brady still has the fire burning in the belly, his play -- as well as the Pat's D -- may cause Phil to have a hiccup or two in this game. Pay-a-ton certainly has blinked more than once when facing the Pat's D and opposing Tom Brady.

Dang!! Wish they were playing right now!! I'm ready!!

And the distinct possibility of Rivers following that path is why Pats Fans should be worried about Rivers.

I'm just worried because he made the Pro Bowl. Only the best players make the Pro Bowl.

But it could be worse - at least we don't have to go up against Tony Romo.

what did people think about them last playoffs? i'm guessing you're going to tell me they knew they weren't quite ready but people know they are this year?

They turned the ball over 5 times. You don't win when you do that. What did you think about your team in the playoffs last year?

Oh..Sorry about that one. And actually coming down the Stretch the Pats and Steelers were clearly playing the best football in the league. The Pats fumbled there chance away and the Steelers almost did.

But it could be worse - at least we don't have to go up against Tony Romo.
:rofl:

Tony Romo just opened a new fast food restaurant in Dallas:
Choker's Chicken
*All food is cooked in 100% Gramatica Grease*
:rocker:

Re: Why Bolts Fans Should Be Worried About Brady....

Because he has lost one playoff game, which was poorly officiated and full of fluke plays. Because he has three rings. Because he can read defenses and make adjustments. Because with 3 more wins, he will be considered the greatest quarterback who ever lived.

Re: Why Bolts Fans Should Be Worried About Brady....

Because he has lost one playoff game, which was poorly officiated and full of fluke plays. Because he has three rings. Because he can read defenses and make adjustments. Because with 3 more wins, he will be considered the greatest quarterback who ever lived.

By right, Brady is already considered as such by Pats Fans.

Just be sure to remember it come Sunday evening.:)

:rofl:

Tony Romo just opened a new fast food restaurant in Dallas:
Choker's Chicken
*All food is cooked in 100% Gramatica Grease*
:rocker:

Any Tuna on the menu? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3