PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's next off seasons top priority?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we want effective pass rushers stockpiled to the nines, we might as well deal with Pittsburgh. That place is a factory for quality linebackers.

• 2 Stud GUARDS (one to play immediately and one to be nipping at heels for a job).

• We already have one in Logan Mankins. And drafted two Guards in last years draft.

If there is a new CBA, we have neither Mankins or Neal for 2010.
We drafted Ohrnberger and Bussey. You think that they are stud guards?

We already have one in Logan Mankins. And drafted two Guards in last years draft.

I want 1 shutdown-corner in the draft or trade. I miss the TyLaw days..

Yesterday, Henne threw many of his passes to his right-side. Who was the corner? Butler.

Can we trade Adalius & Burgess to the Jets, for Revis?

If there is a new CBA, we have neither Mankins or Neal for 2010.

I understand your point, but we don't know that for certain. We know that the transitional rules for an uncapped year would not allow certain players to become UFAs who would have become UFAs under the old rules. We don't know what rules a new CBA will put into place.

Forgot 1 more point.

Reason Butler was at right-corner was because Willhilte played badly last couple of games.

So, Butler got picked on by Miami.

Forgot 1 more point.

Reason Butler was at right-corner was because Willhilte played badly last couple of games.

So, Butler got picked on by Miami.

I actually thought Butler played pretty well yesterday. He made some big plays on crutial plays on 3rd down in the 3rd and early in the 4th.

I would like to see more competition at the backup O-Line spots. Even if we have to pay an extra 1/2-million per season here and there for some depth. A few more veteran linemen who would like to make more than the veteran minimum to sit the bench. We have a HOF QB who plays behind JAG's when there is more than 1 starter out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back