PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are no longer allowed to make fun of the Jets

I don't think Kraft will pull the plug like he did with Carroll in 1999...yet. I think they have a sit down this offseason. If Bill doesn't want to make changes, I hope Bob moves on.
At this pace it will effect Kraft's bottom line. Pats are already being taken off prime time games. When the seats start emptying it's hard to bring people back. What's scary is if Bill assembles a crumby team with all the cap he has next season it will be harder to bring in a reputable coach to clean up that mess. Major offseaon for the Krafts.

Seriously, that stupidity will live in infamy. All season long the Pats could say "at least we aren't the Jets." But now they are.
I was just on the jest suck thread and thought the same thing

I want to ask a question that's probably has been asked many times before but I missed the thread.

How long do you think Kraft gives Bill to turn the team around? I'm starting to believe this is the Patriots product we'll be getting as long as Bill is the HC of the NEP. The Patriots have literally become a joke in the NFL.

The answer to this is simple: the abysmal Patricia/Judge failure cannot be allowed to continue into 2023. For that matter it shouldn't have been allowed to happen in the first place. So either BB agrees to restructure the coaching staff or is kindly advised to ride off into the sunset.

I don't watch many post-game press conferences but I don't think I've ever seen Belichick look so angry.

I don't watch many post-game press conferences but I don't think I've ever seen Belichick look so angry.

He's pissed at your stupid thread concept. I don't blame him.

He's pissed at your stupid thread concept. I don't blame him.
I don't know man, I'm like 85% certain he's mad cause his team just Jeted themselves to a loss.

I don't think Kraft will pull the plug like he did with Carroll in 1999...yet. I think they have a sit down this offseason. If Bill doesn't want to make changes, I hope Bob moves on.
Bob or Jonathan??

At this pace it will effect Kraft's bottom line. Pats are already being taken off prime time games. When the seats start emptying it's hard to bring people back. What's scary is if Bill assembles a crumby team with all the cap he has next season it will be harder to bring in a reputable coach to clean up that mess. Major offseaon for the Krafts.
Really happy this one was flexed out weeks before glad everybody wasn't watching. Backs to the 90's of mediocrity here we come.

Really happy this one was flexed out weeks before glad everybody wasn't watching. Backs to the 90's of mediocrity here we come.
In 96 they went to the Super Bowl and they were entertaining before and after that so...

This team is sloppy and hard to watch. (The D is entertaining at times since they get flashy sacks)

Last edited:

I wouldn't give him the time of day after that game. After all BB shopped for the groceries and assembled that abysmal Bush League Coaching Staff.

Bill is very likely not going to accept any limitations on his power.

Seriously, that stupidity will live in infamy. All season long the Pats could say "at least we aren't the Jets." But now they are.
It may even be added to the dictionary. “Doing a Jacobi Myers” when one does something foolish or even stupid in trying to be a hero.

It may even be added to the dictionary. “Doing a Jacobi Myers” when one does something foolish or even stupid in trying to be a hero.
Well, at least the fake punt in Indy isn't the worse play in football history anymore.

We are not well coached. And Zolak was correct on the radio last night in calling us “a stupid team” or something like that.

Over at MassLive Chris Mason explains:
For two decades, hallmarks of a Belichick-coached team were simple: They’re disciplined, they don’t beat themselves, and they play smart, situational football.

That’s not the 2022 Patriots. While the final play was the most egregious example, there was plenty of other poor situational football to sift through, too.

The answer to this is simple: the abysmal Patricia/Judge failure cannot be allowed to continue into 2023. For that matter it shouldn't have been allowed to happen in the first place. So either BB agrees to restructure the coaching staff or is kindly advised to ride off into the sunset.
Patricia is Adam Gase level of ineptitude. He needs to go.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back