PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are no longer allowed to make fun of the Jets

Maybe I’m emotional from the multiple beers and watching that meltdown but I think it’s time to scrap the whole thing. Hire a young offensive minded coach and sell off anyone not on a rookie deal.

Maybe I’m emotional from the multiple beers and watching that meltdown but I think it’s time to scrap the whole thing. Hire a young offensive minded coach and sell off anyone not on a rookie deal.
I agree, let the whole staff go. This is an embarrassment. If not and I was Mac I'd already be requesting a trade. This crap show of a coaching staff is gonna ruin any hope he had of a career.

I agree, let the whole staff go. This is an embarrassment. If not and I was Mac I'd already be requesting a trade. This crap show of a coaching staff is gonna ruin any hope he had of a career.
I think it’s either Mac or Patricia next year. If Patricia is back I don’t think there is anyway Mac is.

Something definitely needs to be done. We have had bad streaks before but I can't recall a season when we looked so incredibly inept at times. I don't even know who to blame; BB, Patricia or the entire coaching staff. I didn't get to see the game, but I suspect that some players were just not playing up to their abilities. Is that their fault or the coaches not putting them in a position to win? The blame has to start with BB for putting together a staff with no OC or DC. I'm starting to wonder if his head is really in the game anymore.

Seriously, that stupidity will live in infamy. All season long the Pats could say "at least we aren't the Jets." But now they are.

What a moronic idea for a thread. I will give you ONE guess who has gone 53 straight years without a championship of any kind. No, we ARE NOT the Jete. Seriously.

Last edited:
I said something similar in the post game thread - we basically lost our bragging rights for the butt fumble tonight. Now they will always come back with at least we did not lateral a tie game away with zero left on the clock.

I cannot think of a worse or dumber play in NFL history.

When they win 5 more super bowls, I'll stop making fun of them.

Jets are unironically a QB away and maybe a solid WR. We have a lot of holes to fill

They'll Jete it up. The always Jete it up
(insert seasonal tip o the cap to Darren McGavin here)

Oh my God my mother lost it, LOL, She has no love left for the coaching staff.

they are straight up going to laugh at the Pats at the halftime show here on nbc

The Raiders win was the result of awful coaching and stupid plays, there is no compariso, the Pats are the laughing stock of the NFL.
What gives you that impression?

they are straight up going to laugh at the Pats at the halftime show here on nbc

They didn't laugh. You must be SO disappointed, you whiny clown.

I want to ask a question that's probably has been asked many times before but I missed the thread.

How long do you think Kraft gives Bill to turn the team around? I'm starting to believe this is the Patriots product we'll be getting as long as Bill is the HC of the NEP. The Patriots have literally become a joke in the NFL.

I want to ask a question that's probably has been asked many times before but I missed the thread.

How long do you think Kraft gives Bill to turn the team around? I'm starting to believe this is the Patriots product we'll be getting as long as Bill is the HC of the NEP. The Patriots have literally become a joke in the NFL.
I don't think Kraft will pull the plug like he did with Carroll in 1999...yet. I think they have a sit down this offseason. If Bill doesn't want to make changes, I hope Bob moves on.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back