PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Looks / Sounds Unwell

Unfortunately for the Pats, the price of tickets were so over the top for this game, a lot of Patriots fans probably sold their tickets to Brady first fans and Bucs fans. It could sound like a Bucs home game Sunday night. That means the crowd could be quiet when the Bucs are on offense.
The Bucs fan base isn’t real diehard, I doubt they travel all that well, especially all the way up here.

The Bucs fan base isn’t real diehard, I doubt they travel all that well, especially all the way up here.

To be fair, the Pats fans wouldn't have to travel if the game was in Tampa, because Florida is like 48% retired New Englanders.

But they have a lot of front runners for fans and the Bucs are still reigning Super Bowl champs and favorites for this year's Super Bowl.

And go to the Tom Brady forum on this site. There are a lot of Pats fans who have become Brady fans over Pats fans. Those people will likely root for the Bucs on Sunday. And I bet a lot of them are the ones willing to pay $1000-1500 a ticket for Sunday night.

But they have a lot of front runners for fans and the Bucs are still reigning Super Bowl champs and favorites for this year's Super Bowl.

And go to the Tom Brady forum on this site. There are a lot of Pats fans who have become Brady fans over Pats fans. Those people will likely root for the Bucs on Sunday. And I bet a lot of them are the ones willing to pay $1000-1500 a ticket for Sunday night.
baby crying GIF

I am not crying. I am just responding to someone saying that Brady's laryngitis could hurt him with the crowd noise and I am saying why the crowd may be more Bucs' friendly and quiet when Brady is on the field.

With some good crowd noise this could be advantageous.

There are a lot of Pats fans who have become Brady fans over Pats fans. Those people will likely root for the Bucs on Sunday.

Screw them, hopefully they're gone from this site after Sunday. Personally, I'll always have a soft spot for Tom Brady. I attended EVERY SINGLE home game he ever played in Foxboro, plus some away games and four Super Bowls. But he's not the same guy now that he was here even two years ago and he wears an enemy uniform. As far as I'm concerned he doesn't deserve our loyalty. MY loyalty is with the New England Patriots; I hope Brady gets his butt handed to him Sunday night.

Damn Brady looks like he's going to turn into a zombie soon

Incarcerated Clod is reporting Brady just got the last rites and has a terminal case of peckertrax....

Not true and am not sure why you're trying to rile things up with this stuff.

Screw them, hopefully they're gone from this site after Sunday. Personally, I'll always have a soft spot for Tom Brady. I attended EVERY SINGLE home game he ever played in Foxboro, plus some away games and four Super Bowls. But he's not the same guy now that he was here even two years ago and he wears an enemy uniform. As far as I'm concerned he doesn't deserve our loyalty. MY loyalty is with the New England Patriots; I hope Brady gets his butt handed to him Sunday night.

@Rob0729 is incorrect. Most of us in that forum are simply following Brady's career. Personally, I enjoy it and wish him nothing but the best except when it's against the Patriots.

This weekend I hope he gets his ass crushed as would most in that forum.

@Rob0729 is contorting a Brady vs BB argument into a Patriot's fan vs Tampa Bay fan argument. Which is disingenuous of him to do.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back