PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Looks / Sounds Unwell

@Rob0729 is incorrect. Most of us in that forum are simply following Brady's career. Personally, I enjoy it and wish him nothing but the best except when it's against the Patriots.

This weekend I hope he gets his ass crushed as would most in that forum.

@Rob0729 is contorting a Brady vs BB argument into a Patriot's fan vs Tampa Bay fan argument. Which is disingenuous of him to do.

I didn’t say everyone on that board are that way, but there are clearly Brady fans who now hate Belichick and almost root for the Pats to lose because they feel Belichick forced Brady out of town and they want to see Belichick fail because of it. You hear these people on sports radio all the time. These people are in the game day thread too.

I am sorry if you thought I meant everyone on that forum and lumping you in with them. Wasn‘t my intention.

But because tickets skyrocketed in price a lot of season ticket holders sold their tickets. Obviously a decent portion of the people buying them will be Bucs fans in the area and Brady first fans. I wasn’t trying to stir crap or be controversial. I thought I was stating the obvious and something that hosts on both WEEI and 98.5 have been saying all week.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back