PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Looks / Sounds Unwell

0:22 - Me seeing that this thread exists
0:56 - Me reading post #8

Brady is not losing this game. Period.

The Patriots have never had to stop Gronk either.

If bill can't stop Brady after 2 decades of trying in practice then maybe he's not the goat

Brady and gronk should be neutralized to be honest with that much in person scouting.

WTF. LMAO

I sounded like that a couple of days ago. There's a quick-hitter going around - wife had it, too. Felt like crap for a couple of days, then fine.
Other symptoms?

Belicheat and the cheaty cheating cheatriots made Brady sick I knew it

Years ago, Brady had like a 102 temp the night before a playoff game. He still came out and kicked ***. Never count him out. That's just looking to get beat.

He said he’s been yelling a lot in practice. He really wants to beat the Pats azzes on SNF.

He said he’s been yelling a lot in practice. He really wants to beat the Pats azzes on SNF.
He wants to score 100 and he will if the Pats roll over for him.

FAjSi0AVgAE1jTb

He could beat this team in a monsoon, broken hand and a 109 degree temperature.

This is simply not true

Please show me the data and studies that show that it is untrue, because there is real evidence from legitimate sources that the mRNA vaccines likely offer more protection against variants than innate immunity/antibodies after an infection with original strain.

The mRNA vaccines targets more sites on the spike protein than our immune system does, which likely leads to better protection against not only Delta but also future variants. A single J and J is also clearly inferior to either of the mRNA vaccines. This gap may close with a second J and J shot, given their preliminary booster data.

I am open to changing my opinion, if you can produce more than a short statement without any evidence to back it up.

If I was a Bucs' fan, I would be less concerned about his voice and more concerned about the dark circles under his eyes and that he looks a little gaunt.

yea he looks like he went on an all night bender lol

If bill can't stop Brady after 2 decades of trying in practice then maybe he's not the goat

Brady and gronk should be neutralized to be honest with that much in person scouting.
Lets just say its easier to stop Brady in practice when he is throwing to Chris Hogan and N'Keal Harry:eek:

Sure looks like he's sick. Sure sounds like he's sick. Would love to know if he has been or will be Covid tested.

first off, the GOAT is immune to all diseases and sickness. I believe its just a reaction from the face lift he had in the off season.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back