PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

There is no doubt...we are saying Eff-you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: There is no doubt.....we are saying Eff-you

I suggest you go and read Jason Taylor's interview. As he said, you play to the end of the game. If your team isn't good enough to stop the other team, that's not their fault.

Put very nicely :D When the other team pulls starters and takes knees then I could see easing up. What if NE let them get a few points then Brady gets injured? Then on the next play Moss or Welker gets injured. They would be kicking themselves for sure. If the opposition wants you to quit scoring then they should forfeit the game.

uh...Dolfan doesn't really QUALIFY as an ACTUAL football fan this season...maybe next year

Aqua, I like you. I respect the fact that you're still here hanging tough considering the adversity your team is facing. I also understand the 2 rings your franchise has. I understand where you're at better than you do. Because I think I'm older than you are.

The above said. The Pats are completely awesome right now. They actually are spanking arse in an unprecedented manner. 1st and foremost, I am a fan of the game. Right now NE does look a little special.

Do I think my team can beat them if need be? Ya. Of course I do. That is as long as we continue to improve.

There's no denying how great the Patriots are right now, I know that. But do I have any respect for Belichick? Let's just say the tiny bit of respect I had for him prior to this season is completely out the window. If it isn't forcing players to play through concusions, knocking out camera men, being a **** to media, cheating a tremendous game or running up the score, this man is a complete turd.

There's no denying how great the Patriots are right now, I know that. But do I have any respect for Belichick? Let's just say the tiny bit of respect I had for him prior to this season is completely out the window. If it isn't forcing players to play through concusions, knocking out camera men, being a **** to media, cheating a tremendous game or running up the score, this man is a complete turd.

He also likes to kick puppies and frown at rainbows in his spare time.

By the way, that field in England was ugly. I thought the Fins would win that game today. I know they're winless on the season, but at least they don't give up and they play hard.

have you seen LSU play? they beat the Finz by 2 TD's right now...next year Aqua...next year

He's going to be picking Super Bowl rings out of his turds by the time he's done.

Jealousy has gotten the better of you...

If there was ever anything good about you to begi with.

There's no denying how great the Patriots are right now, I know that. But do I have any respect for Belichick? Let's just say the tiny bit of respect I had for him prior to this season is completely out the window. ...this man is a complete turd.

This from an unrepentant cad who stiffed folks on not one but TWO bets on this forum.
Look in a mirror if you want to see a 'turd'.

Irony so thick that you may need something sharper than a knife to cut it....

He also likes to kick puppies and frown at rainbows in his spare time.

By the way, that field in England was ugly. I thought the Fins would win that game today. I know they're winless on the season, but at least they don't give up and they play hard.

HAHA! That's funny.

Yeah the surface was a complete joke. I don't understand how they have all year to prepare for this game and they can't get a decent surface out there, what a joke that was.

The Dolphins do play hard despite having an inactive list that looks like a pro-bowl team.

Going for it on 4th down up 38-0, if that's not running up the score, I don't know what is.

That's stupid! Would you rather they kicked a chip-shot field goal instead? Going for it gives the other team a chance to stop them and keep points off the board.

The only way Bill Belichick can show that the three Superbowl wins

were not a result of cheating is by beating the living crap out of the

opposition. I think he is livid with rage over the punishment imposed

for videogate and shows his displeasure each week.
Then he should never have done it.

Going for it on 4th down up 38-0, if that's not running up the score, I don't know what is.

At least you admit you don't know what running up the score is. Just for kicks, could you tell me what the point of a FG is in the NFL?

it is the league's punishment for pretending the pats are the only team to tape signals... when EVERY SINGLE TEAM IN THE LEAGUE does it.

They stole a first round pick from our team.

So they will all pay.

And i love it.
Wow, you are the most ignorant denial ridden fan i have ever seen, Congrats..lol

I'm a football fan who watched quite a bit of that game, it is my business.

You're a moron whose knowledge of football wouldn't fill a thimble. Please, stfu and listen to Jason Taylor instead of running your mouth and proving to everyone how much you just don't know.

WOW... You are such a piece of sh!t its amazing.

1) Belichick didn't MAKE Johnson play through a concussion. He made him practice and the staff didn't tell him Johnson couldn't go. Belichick has admitted he made the WRONG call on that. In case you missed it, moron, The Pats have been NURSING and BABYING injuries for the past 5 years for many players.

OH, and BTW, EVERY DAMN PLAYER wants to be out there sucking it up and sweating blood. EVERY ONE OF THEM. Yes, coaches push them, but players push themselves as well. Its utter ignorance to believe otherwise.

2) BB didn't knock out a cameraman. He shoved the guy out of the way when the guy shouldn't have been in the way to begin with.

3) Being a **** to the media? Considering how certain media members have treated him, he's EARNED the right to treat them poorly.

4) Belichick didn't cheat. How many times to you have to be told that. The friggin Commissioner of the league said, OFFICIALLY, that the Pats broke a rule, but did NOT CHEAT.

5) I am going to tell you again. STFU and listen to Jason Taylor. He said the Pats weren't running up the score. If you are going to be upset, be upset at your own team for sucking so bad that they couldn't stop the Pats.

Then he should never have done it.

Listen, oh ignorant one, Jimmy Johnson and Mike Shanahan have BOTH said that every team in the league tapes signals and cheats.

So, please keep your mouth shut about them should never having done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye