PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Round 1 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jets are smart, they should go Star, Warmack or Eifert. Hopefully they'll go Geno.

Thank goodness. Like his skill and everything he's done. I'd like to see someone who isn't 175 pounds making me worry like a hen of injury/concussion every time he goes over the middle.

Welker ain't that much bigger and he was Mr Durable

Tavon will be a good player but he's been getting so overrated because of his combine. Pre-combine he was a second round pick. It doesn't matter how fast you are if the first time you're hit you break every bone in yourbody and your career is over.

Will likely mimic Amendola's career path. Flashes, but unsustainable.

Anyone who paid attention would know Tavon Austin was obviously the target for the Rams all along. They needed a slot receiver to replace Amendola and give Sam Bradford some much needed weaponry. Austin's the best player available for that spot.

cards take a guard pretty early in the draft.
and that qb from wvu looks like he could be slipping a long long way.

Tavon will be a good player but he's been getting so overrated because of his combine. Pre-combine he was a second round pick. It doesn't matter how fast you are if the first time you're hit you break every bone in yourbody and your career is over.

Will likely mimic Amendola's career path. Flashes, but unsustainable.

Ouch... that hurts

jets would be better off getting an o lineman.... that o line sucks.... expect either that or a trade back... its too high of a pick to select another WR like patterson.... they could pick up milliner here possibly

I said Geno wouldn't go in the 1st pre draft. Sticking by it aswell

Tavon Austin to the Rams...

... and the knife is cruelly twisted into the collective body of Jet fans everywhere.

With any luck, to #29. ;)

Slay is going to have to wait well into the 2nd round. He shouldn't have came.

... and the knife is cruelly twisted into the collective body of Jet fans everywhere.

but now if you go on the jets forum..they are all fine and dandy with it :rolleyes:

My God, they're talking a lot about Amendola. Looking forward to see Austin play in the NFL.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m
So, #Rams OC Brian Schottenheimer is part of the crew that grabbed Tavon Austin ahead of the Jets. Classic move. #Payback

This is the first time in my recent memory that there haven't been any RB's expected to go in the 1st round.

Speaks for the lack of star power in this draft

The NFCW just got super interesting. Rams, Hawks & 9ers will all compete. The cards just with carson facepalm will fight for the top pick in 2014.

Bills got a lot for moving back eight spots. Not sure I like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back