PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long can one franchise live off their ONE championship. If you guessed 46 years you win. Yes the jest won their first and only championship 46 years ago today and they're still Living the Dream

Super Bowl III: No Impossible Dream: Jets 16, Colts 7

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/super-bowl-iii-no-impossible-dream-jets-16-colts-7-article-1.1546943
I wonder how the 50th anniversary since the Green Beans' last championship* will be commemorated.

* NOT an NFL title; mythical world title from post-season exhibition game between two leagues.

I wonder how the 50th anniversary since the Green Beans' last championship* will be commemorated.

* NOT an NFL title; mythical world title from post-season exhibition game between two leagues.
As we post there are old rats fans lighting candles on shrines dedicated to willy joe and the 69 jest

Looks like Dan Quinn is our guy.....

Not if a more desirable opportunity is available, and any other opportunity is more desirable.

Maybe the Rats can find some hot shot high school coach.

@AdamSchefter: John Fox declined HC interview with Jets, per NFL source.

Seems the only NFL dumpster fire burning brighter than DEN is Da Green Beans! :D

The Green Morons got the jump on the entire league to fill their GM and HC positions...good Lord do they suck at EVERYTHING...just unbelievable.

No, it's totally believable! :)

Todd Bowles who was suppose to meet with the Falcons today had a sudden change of plans and is meeting with the NY Rats today and scheduled to fly to Atlanta tomorrow.

Todd Bowles who was suppose to meet with the Falcons today had a sudden change of plans and is meeting with the NY Rats today and scheduled to fly to Atlanta tomorrow.
That's only because his Atlanta-bound flight re-routed him through New Jersey due to weather.

Bowles is possibly the Falcons number one choice for coach.
How the NYJ jumped in front I'll never know.
This hopefully doesn't put McDaniels back in consideration for the Falcons position.
I want continuity on this coaching staff, not having talented football minds plucked away.

Jets hired Mike Maccagnan as GM too.

Who the **** is Mike Maccagnan?

Maccagnan: "Hi Woody! I'm your new general manager, Mike Maccagnan!"
Johnson: "Maccagnan ... Maccagnan ... Hmm. Casserly didn't tell me about you. Are you sure you're the new guy?"
Maccagnan: "Well, I was told I had to take the job because nobody else wanted it."
Johnson: "Fair enough. How much are we paying you?"
Maccagnan: "Plenty! Charley has all the details."
Johnson: "OK. Any idea who our coach will be?"
Maccagnan: "Not yet, but does it really matter?"
Johnson: "Good point ... Say, Mike?"
Maccagnan: "Yes?"
Johnson: "Can I interest you on a good deal for some PSLs?"

Woody, mike maccagnan.jpg

Last edited:
"d%#*!@t, Geno! Throw to the GREEN jerseys! (I'm going to strangle that stupid SOB. Good lord ... Who am I and what am I doing here?)"

Todd Bowles.png

Last edited:
Seems the only NFL dumpster fire burning brighter than DEN is Da Green Beans! :D

John Fox: "Ugh, honey, I just got canned by the Broncos... Wait just a sec, some NY number is calling me, hang on. Hello?"
Woody: "Hey John it's Woody, the Jets owner not the Toy Story character... I heard you're available... I mean not available like sexually, I mean like as a coach available... I mean.. Uhh....... Would you be interested in interviewing for our vacant Head Coaching position?"
Fox: "F*ck no!!!!!! I'm blocking this number, don't call me again!!!"
Woody: "Ok how about GM? Consultant? Motivational speaker? ... John?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results