PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand Rex Ryan may not be all that great with the offense, but hes really not all that bad a coach.
Last I checked, competence on both sides of the ball was part of the head coach's job description.

Now the Red Sox really stepped up and had a classy send off for Derek Jeter in his last game in Fenway. I wonder if the Patriots will try to match that for Rex Ryan in his last game in Gillette as the Jets' head coach.

I understand Rex Ryan may not be all that great with the offense, but hes really not all that bad a coach. The Jets problems right now are mainly on Idzik
Come on, homie. He's an offensively inept coach. His drafting is atrocious. His team's embarrassingly undisciplined. He can't stop saying stupid things. And, because he's such an awesome defensive mind, his points against for the last three seasons (plus this one): 19th, 20th, 19th, 25th. Which part of him really isn't all that bad?

I understand Rex Ryan may not be all that great with the offense, but hes really not all that bad a coach. The Jets problems right now are mainly on Idzik

He's really not that good of a coach either. How good of a coach can you be if you don't really care about the offense? How good of a head coach can you be when you praise your back up QB for being honest about not being prepared to play when they call him into action because he didn't try hard enough to prepare for the game?

Now the Red Sox really stepped up and had a classy send off for Derek Jeter in his last game in Fenway. I wonder if the Patriots will try to match that for Rex Ryan in his last game in Gillette as the Jets' head coach.

I'm thinking a New Orleans-style funeral procession. :p

QSdWH.gif

QSdWH.gif
QSdWH.gif
This is like the butt fumble gif..... I just never get tired of seeing it.

Tony Gonzalez speaketh the truth, and apparently the NY media doesn't like hearing it. Tony G asks why does the media spend so much time talking about the JEST. He then answers his own question.

“I can’t believe that we’re sitting here talking about a 1-4 football team week in and week out,” Tony Gonzalez said on CBS’ “The NFL Today” pregame show. “I’ll tell you why. Because it’s fun! IT’S FUN! You call it a soap opera. This is a reality show. It’s a train wreck.”

Raissmen of the NYDN...'Now, the only mystery left is whether Gang Green captures the title of NFL’s biggest punch line.'
...Yes they have and have now for a long time

My personal favorite was Chris Berman referring to the jest secondary as “Gilligan’s Island.”

Network analysts have fun at NY Jets' expense - NY Daily News

Last edited:
Is it me or is geno smith possibly worse than sanchez?

I almost expect a pick 6 every week from geno

Is it me or is geno smith possibly worse than sanchez?

I almost expect a pick 6 every week from geno

He's worse than Dirty Sanchez and that's saying something, but...at least with Sanchez, there was a chance that he could pull a miracle out of his ass and have a decent 4th quarter drive in him. Geno can't even get the team to a competitive 4th quarter most of the time.

I think that was a little tame by JI standards. This one is too, but post #3 says it all

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/threads/268472-Two-Phrases-That-Should-Be-Banned-From-This-Forum

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jets31
How about SOJF?
I tired of hearing it. I don't even know what it means anymore.

IT means the fan who for basically 45 years has been sold a shyt sandwich from poor management.

Tannenbaum not only gave Ryan everything he wanted he went to cap hell to do it.

Ryan reached his level of incompetence as an HC.

I don't think Ryan is a good traditional HC, but I think he can be successful in the right situation. It just has to be a situation where he has a very strong O.C., and a GM who doesn't coddle Ryan's wishes. That sort of situation has worked in the past.

I wouldn't want to see Ryan paired with Norv Turner on the Jets, with a competent GM, for example,

So what quarter are we thinking the first Genoception takes place? I'm going with 5:48 left in the 1st.

I still don't think the Jets peaked when it comes to sucking. The new coach will have to start from scratch and will most likely be desperate to be competitive thus giving birth to a whole new round of bad decisions.

That's a damn shame. That poor kid. That is emotional abuse of a child. What is wrong with those people?
They have a long history of child abuse. Someone in the New York state legislature should propose a bill making it illegal.

Jets baby crying.jpg jets CHILD.jpg jets kid crying-172x300.jpg

Well, that will teach him!
Jest fans are human garbage and that kid needs to save himself by getting a Giants jersey or hat ASAP.
Or he'll end up like all the rest of those idiotic delusional basket cases that call themselves Jest Fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back