PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sorry Bobby Carpenter fans, Maroney was the pick I predicted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Take a look at my earlier posts! Pats need explosive players on offense. They are tired of the "move the chains type of guy" and went for the home run in Maroney. Now the Chad Jackson pick was way out of left field because I thought he would be gone in the 1st round. Once again the Pats hit a home run! Thank you Cowboys for taking Carpenter and making it easier for the Pats to give Brady some weapons. Pats can easily find players like Vrabel and others to improve the D. Look at it this way, if the pats had taken a Defensive player, what good would it do for the Pats offense when Brady doesn't have anybody to throw to and Dillon playing inconsistant. While I thought WR was a need, they got the best reciever in the draft, and took him at the right time. Maroney on the other hand, was a value pick! Good luck to the rest of the league stopping this:

QB Brady
RB Dillon-Maroney-Faulk-Pass
WR Branch-Jackson
TE Watson-Graham

Say goodnight NFL!

I'm with you on this one...

THEARCHIVES said:
Take a look at my earlier posts! Pats need explosive players on offense. They are tired of the "move the chains type of guy" and went for the home run in Maroney. Now the Chad Jackson pick was way out of left field because I thought he would be gone in the 1st round. Once again the Pats hit a home run! Thank you Cowboys for taking Carpenter and making it easier for the Pats to give Brady some weapons. Pats can easily find players like Vrabel and others to improve the D. Look at it this way, if the pats had taken a Defensive player, what good would it do for the Pats offense when Brady doesn't have anybody to throw to and Dillon playing inconsistant. While I thought WR was a need, they got the best reciever in the draft, and took him at the right time. Maroney on the other hand, was a value pick! Good luck to the rest of the league stopping this:

QB Brady
RB Dillon-Maroney-Faulk-Pass
WR Branch-Jackson
TE Watson-Graham

Say goodnight NFL!

I'm glad Dallas took Carpenter. He reminds me too much of Monty Biesel.

I heaved a GIANT sigh of relief when Dallas took Carpenter...the only player I'm almost 100% sure will be a bigtime bust out of this draft

what rookie wide receiver did anything worth mentioning last year?

I wouldn't expect Jackson to be a force to be reckoned with just yet

Is there an echo in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back