PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SMOKING GUN: URSA's PICTURE...What it else showed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SMOKING GUN : URSA's PICTURE... What it else showed

Haha the jets are terrible. I love how jest fans think the pats cheated them. So funny when you goofs go 8 - 8!

====================================
Aren't you missing out on valuable *********** time.:)

Last edited:

Bumpy......................

Here is my take on this. Yes, its a Jets cameraman. Yes, he is breaking the same rule. But heres the kicker, nobody cares about it. And the league will go out of it's way to make sure nobody cares about it. Because if this is a problem, and they need to deal with it, then EVERY game tape will be looked at. And every cameraman will be seen. And that, will totally screw the NFL.

He might take your email a little more seriously if it didn't have the spelling errors.

I can't believe you ijits are still at this ..... Reiss already told you there is nothing to it ..... it's grasping at straws ... and pretty pathetic.

It's time to stop being unhinged and move on.

R

I just checked Reiss' blog and see nothing where he stated there was "nothing to it". In fact I see nothing at all mentioned. Can you provide a link?

Anyone else have anything on this? Did Reiss address this or is this just made up?

Last edited:

Here is my take on this. Yes, its a Jets cameraman. Yes, he is breaking the same rule. But heres the kicker, nobody cares about it. And the league will go out of it's way to make sure nobody cares about it. Because if this is a problem, and they need to deal with it, then EVERY game tape will be looked at. And every cameraman will be seen. And that, will totally screw the NFL.

DING, DING, DING.......... That is the conclusion I'm coming to.

Pretty damn amazing how fast we get back to league business as usual ain't it :rolleyes:

It's called league parity.......... Everybody gets to be mediocre, and that's it.

Also, its not grasping at straws. And Reiss did NOT say anything to me regarding it. Nice try though.

Sigh. If you read the thread, you will discover that a poster here wrote a query to Mr. Reiss. Mr. Reiss kindly responded with the reply "I don't think there is very much to that story". You would think that a person so obviously immersed in this conspiracy theory would actually take the time to read it.

So far, that is the only response from the media that we have received - and perhaps the only response we'll get - and perhaps the only response possible. What self-respecting journalist is going to identify who the person in the picture is to some slob on a message board ? You meatheads would be scouring the internet and phone books for the poor guys telephone number and address and harrassing the crap out of him to "come clean", because you are SO SURE he's THE SMOKING GUN.

The most hilarious thing about this whole picture mess is that the picture that most people on this site agreed was of a cameraman taking a picture of the Jets coach is now IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE that he was taking pictures of the Patriots coach's - AND THEY AREN'T EVEN IN THE PICTURE.

Reiss told you there's nothing there. You look like a bunch of 4-year olds blindly whacking at the pinata. The ruling is handed down, BB has accepted it - it's time to move on.

Stop embarrassing the rest of the Patriots nation by bombarding the media with this hysterical crap. No wonder the national media has such a low opinion of us New England fans.

As for your comments, they are just the typical garbage from someone like yourself.

Obviously, appealing to your reason doesn't work. Perhaps you will respond to healthy dose of ridicule.

R

Last edited:

I personaly think you guys have done a great job finding images of the camera guy and sending emails and gathering information. I myself am of the opinion that no one ever needs to stop until the facts are presented in a way that everyone is satisfied.

I know a lot of people on here are saying it is sour grapes (and maybe it is) and we all need to move but really....how does keeping one thread open about this make the entire Patriots nation look bad. What if a camera man from another team could be found on other games? Doesn't that say something? I think so

How do you know he works for the Jets? How do you know what he is shooting?

Sigh. If you read the thread, you will discover that a poster here wrote a query to Mr. Reiss. Mr. Reiss kindly responded with the reply "I don't think there is very much to that story". You would think that a person so obviously immersed in this conspiracy theory would actually take the time to read it.

WOW. You really got me pegged there boy. Yeah. Listen, you've shown time and again you don't know a damn thing about me and clearly don't know a damn thing about what happened.

If you must know, I wrote to Reiss and he hasn't written back yet. Nor has Reiss put anything up in his blog.

It has nothing to do with a conspiracy theory. It has to do with the undeniable fact that there is a Cameraman on the Jets Sidelines in a JETS polo taping the Pats sidelines. Its fact. The pictures show it. And nothing you can say will change that.

So far, that is the only response from the media that we have received - and perhaps that only response we'll get - and perhaps the only response possible. What self-respecting journalist is going to identify who the person in the picture is to some slob on a message board ? You meatheads would be scouring the internet and phone books for the poor guys telephone number and address and harrassing the crap out of him to "come clean", because you are SO SURE he's THE SMOKING GUN.

Actually, you obviously haven't read the thread because there was corresponence between someone and a reporter and the reporter was looking into it.

The most hilarious thing about this whole picture mess is that the picture that most people on this site agreed was of a cameraman taking a picture of the Jets coach is now IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE that he was taking pictures of the Patriots coach's - AND THEY AREN'T EVEN IN THE PICTURE.[/quote]

You really don't know much about football and the sideline rules, do you? The coaches are required to stay in a certain area on the sidelines. If you bothered to take your head out of your arse for a minute, you'd realize that the Jets Cameraman is 1) Breaking the rules as stated by the league, and 2) has his camera pointed at the Pats defense and across the field at the Pats bench.

Reiss told you there's nothing there. You look like a bunch of 4-year olds blindly whacking at the pinata. The ruling is handed down, BB has accepted it - it's time to move on.

Listen, I will say it again. Reiss has not told ME anything. And its about time you took your head out of your arse and realized this.

OH, and having just re-read the thread, no one posted any correspondance from Mike Reiss.

Stop embarrassing the rest of the Patriots nation by bombarding the media with this hysterical crap. No wonder the national media has such a low opinion of us New England fans.

I haven't bombarded the media with ANYTHING, imbecile. So, I suggest you stfu with your stupid, unfounded, accusations. Its morons like YOU who give the Patriots nation a bad name.

OH, and there was nothing hysterical about my letter. If you had half a brain cell, you'd have understood that.

Obviously, appealing to your reason doesn't work. Perhaps you will respond to healthy dose of ridicule.

R

When you actually have something of REASON to say, you might be worth listening to. As for the ridicule, I expect nothing less from imbeciles who don't know reason.

They don't. Reiss gave them the answer .... it's just not the one they want to hear.

This site has turned into a Daily-Kos-like echo chamber of idiocy and sour grapes.

R

They don't. Reiss gave them the answer .... it's just not the one they want to hear.

This site has turned into a Daily-Kos-like echo chamber of idiocy and sour grapes.

R

You keep claiming that Reiss gave an answer, yet I've read this thread twice and its not there.

\-snip-\

Stop embarrassing the rest of the Patriots nation by bombarding the media with this hysterical crap. No wonder the national media has such a low

No, I'd actually say he's being lazy..........

It's not realy a question of IF they do it, THEY DO. We gotta give up a #1, cuz you just want "take it like a man, and move on". Sorry dude, I'm not bending over quite so willingly. It's quite a simple question.

WHO IS HE? Why does he have a camera and appear to be wearing a JETS polo?

I happy with the answer any way it turns out, so long as it gets answered. I don't even care what his name is. I just want somebody that can say, with some authority, "NO, he's fine, no problem with him, he's supposed to be there" or otherwise.

Dude, go back to page 4 and read from there.

Last edited:

No, I'd actually say he's being lazy..........

It's not realy a question of IF they do it, THEY DO. We gotta give up a #1, cuz you just want "take it like a man, and move on". Sorry dude, I'm not bending over quite so willingly. It's quite a simple question.

WHO IS HE? Why does he have a camera and appear to be wearing a JETS polo?

I happy with the answer any way it turns out, so long as it gets answered. I don't even care what his name is. I just want somebody that can say, with some authority, "NO, he's fine, no problem with him, he's supposed to be there" or otherwise.

Dude, go back to page 4 and read from there.

It's pretty common for photographers from the local stations to where their team's shirts.

There is only one pic on page 4 now for some reason and the one that's there shows the dude shooting right at the play.

As far as the second pic, I can only go by comments saying he is not shooting while the pats are on offense. I'm sure you can probably find a spot in the game that every photographer at the game isn't shooting a particular play. BTW, in the "smoking gun" pic, the Pats are on offense and he is shooting.

Without truly knowing who he is, speculation can be made to fuel most any arguement.

It's pretty common for photographers from the local stations to where their team's shirts.

There is only one pic on page 4 now for some reason and the one that's there shows the dude shooting right at the play.

As far as the second pic, I can only go by comments saying he is not shooting while the pats are on offense. I'm sure you can probably find a spot in the game that every photographer at the game isn't shooting a particular play. BTW, in the "smoking gun" pic, the Pats are on offense and he is shooting.

Without truly knowing who he is, speculation can be made to fuel most any arguement.

From every screen grab I've seen this guy is absolutely more interested in shooting the Pats D. Note in one shot after Randy made a grab on the Jets sideline (wouldn't the "media" want a shot of another dynamic play?) this guy is just standing there with his thumb in his ear. Regardless even if he is with Jets Insider or any Jets sanctioned show it is an NFL rule that he should be in a black vest. We just want to know who he is.

Except, as of this year, local stations aren't allowed on the sidelines anymore.

If the guy isn't a Jets Cameraman, great. But, by accounts, he is and he's received death threats from Jets fans who thought he was Matt Estrella.

Actually, no it isn't. That would be highly unusual behavior and is nowher bear being "pretty common".

From every screen grab I've seen this guy is absolutely more interested in shooting the Pats D. Note in one shot after Randy made a grab on the Jets sideline (wouldn't the "media" want a shot of another dynamic play?) this guy is just standing there with his thumb in his ear. Regardless even if he is with Jets Insider or any Jets sanctioned show it is an NFL rule that he should be in a black vest. We just want to know who he is.

I'm curious too. I did notice at the Colts game last week that there were some guys walking around without vest for a while. I thought it was odd. As far as him not always focusing directly on the primary action of the play, there could be several reasons for this to happen. One possibility could be that they had multiple photographers shooting the game. I work at a TV station in Cincy, we have since scaled back, but it was pretty routine for us to have two guys shooting the game. If they have a coaches show the guy could be shooting stuff for the show like isolation shots of certain players that they will be featuring.

It's possible that the guy is a Jets employee up to no good, but it's possible that is not the case as well.

Please re-host the pictures!!!

Actually, no it isn't. That would be highly unusual behavior and is nowher bear being "pretty common".

I see it more often than not. I work in Cincinnati and see guys working the games here doing it. I am a season ticket holder for the Colts and I sit in the 5 row near the endzone on the opponents sideline and I see plenty of them wearing team logos. I know for a fact I saw a photographer at the Saints game wearing a Saints polo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes