PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SMOKING GUN: URSA's PICTURE...What it else showed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SMOKING GUN : URSA's PICTURE... What it else showed

Threw it up on my blog. I'm not that big time, but we get about 2500 hits a day, so it should at least get picked up by some other bloggers.

Well written, can you add the photo that shows him near Mangini where they both have the black shirts with the white logos? They look very similar.

99.9% chance the guy is an NFL Films employee.

Dont' think so. NFL Films employees have to wear a colored vest.

just keepin it going. Dumb question but has someone sent this to Christopher Price?

Dont' think so. NFL Films employees have to wear a colored vest.

You're right, they are supposed to wear a vest, a black one actually. Maybe they ran out of vests, maybe they didn't feel like wearing them, I don't know. I'm sure the NFL isn't hunting down camera guys not wearing their vest.

You're right, they are supposed to wear a vest, a black one actually. Maybe they ran out of vests, maybe they didn't feel like wearing them, I don't know. I'm sure the NFL isn't hunting down camera guys not wearing their vest.

JJDChe - If the NFL is fining players for having mis-matched socks or socks that are the wrong length, then you can be damned sure they are going after guys who aren't in proper attire on the sidelines.

So who's getting this stuff circulated, and to what media outlets?
I still think media outlets are fickle; like to take down somebody and move on to the next victim.
But it's worth a shot.

I sent an email with the photos to Dale & Holley and the Big Show.

THis thing is gaining no traction - we need Mike Flori-st to grow a set, as well as Dale And Holley to push it. IMO, everyone in the media simply wants to keep piling on BB.

Last edited:

this needs to be the sticky and the "discredited photo" one taken down as this angle on the photo has not been determined.

Bumpity bump bump.

Here is my letter to Gooddell:

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Mr. Gooddell -
My name is DaBruinz (name changed for this post to protect the guilty :p). First and foremost, I am a New England Patriots fan and then a football fan. Let me start by saying that I don't feel you handled the situation with the Patriots appropriately. I feel that your punishment is extreme and does not fit the "crime" as the saying goes. It comes across as you succumbing to the pressure of the masses and the Competition Committee (many of whom have a known dislike for the Patriots.) By your own admission, the film did not affect the Patriots/Jets game. The severe punishment the New England Patriots Organization sends an incorrect message. The message sent is that what the Patriots did was more egregious than the Salary Cap cheating by the Broncos or 49ers. The salary cap cheating allowed the 49ers and the Broncos to keep their teams together far longer than should have been possible. That what the Patriots did was more egregious than someone using Steroids or HGH. The message sent is that its OK to steal signals if you use binoculars or lip-readers, but don't be caught using video equipment. I don't believe that is the message you wanted to send.

That being said, I'd like to bring to your attention something that seems to have been over-looked. Attached to this email are two pictures of a man who has been identified as a NY Jets Employee. This first is entitled Jets Cameraman1. In the upper right hand corner is the cameraman in question. The second is Jets Cameraman2. Again, the Jets employee is in the upper right hand corner.

The pictures clearly show him on the Jets sidelines pointing his camera at the Patriots sidelines while the Patriots defense is on the field. Since the rule is that teams are not allowed to have video equipment (except for Polaroid type cameras or equipment that is covered and enclosed on all 4 sides) on the sidelines, wouldn't the Jets be in violation of the rules as you have stated them? Also, wouldn't this mean that the Jets should also be punished and lose their 1st round pick or 2nd and 3rd if they fail to make the play-offs? I hope that you take this discrepancy under advisement and that the appropriate measures are taken.

I thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
DaBruinz (name changed for this post to protect the guilty :p)

[/FONT]

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

download

download

Last edited:

He might take your email a little more seriously if it didn't have the spelling errors.

I can't believe you ijits are still at this ..... Reiss already told you there is nothing to it ..... it's grasping at straws ... and pretty pathetic.

It's time to stop being unhinged and move on.

R

He might take your email a little more seriously if it didn't have the spelling errors.

I can't believe you ijits are still at this ..... Reiss already told you there is nothing to it ..... it's grasping at straws ... and pretty pathetic.

R

But why is it nothing? Its a Jet emplyee with a camera on the sidelines - clear violation. I know the media won't care but it's right there to see. We have to somehow get this in the electronic media. This is how stories become bigger....

R

Other than the typo on Broncos, which I fixed before I sent my email out, what spelling errors?

Also, its not grasping at straws. And Reiss did NOT say anything to me regarding it. Nice try though.

As for your comments, they are just the typical garbage from someone like yourself.

But why is it nothing? Its a Jet emplyee with a camera on the sidelines - clear violation. I know the media won't care but it's right there to see. We have to somehow get this in the electronic media. This is how stories become bigger....

BECAUSE....... Its a Jet emplyee with a camera on the sidelines? :rolleyes:

If REISS said that, he took the easy way out...... "i.e. just move on guys". Wouldn'd want him to be a real journalist and make 1-2 phone calls (all it would take really). so someone can come back and say one way or the other.

1) Don't sweat it guys, that's Timmy Goodell, Roger's nephew and he's doing a HS video-art project. Nothing to worry about.

2) Wow, I that Joey the Jet Janitor and he shouldn't be there.

I just want to know WHO THE FRIGGIN GUY IS. It's obvious serious sh!it given the sentence BB and the team got. It's not to much to ask people to answer 1 simple freakin question.

Last edited:

R

Reiss claimed that face guarding was a penalty last year too when I emailed him. He's a great beat writer but he's not going to listen to people he doesn't know.

I really thought there might be something to this phatom camerman when I was the first to point this out to you people.

This has been E-Mailed all around the world since then to, the NFL, reporters, and news groups. if no one has picked up on it by now then there must not be anything to it.

Sory to send you on a wild goose chase.

Still I am curious to know for sure exactly who this guy is.

What is it that you guess he is doing?

R

Haha the jets are terrible. I love how jest fans think the pats cheated them. So funny when you goofs go 8 - 8!

I really thought there might be something to this phatom camerman when I was the first to point this out to you people.

This has been E-Mailed all around the world since then to, the NFL, reporters, and news groups. if no one has picked up on it by now then there must not be anything to it.

Sory to send you on a wild goose chase.

Still I am curious to know for sure exactly who this guy is.

I think that there could be a "quick, shut the door" mentality. The league wants this to end in a hurry so only BB is affected. HELL, half the pats fans on this site don't seem to care. Enough do though that damn it, someone could take a few minutes and to answer what appears to be an easy question. Who is it?

Last edited:

Bruinz, check your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back