PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor: Moss to Vikings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichick's been stupid on many occasions. He spent much of last year being stupid, as a matter of fact.

That's inane ... without knowledge of his multiple year plan it's inane to even think.

Worth reposting:)

Sure just like Andy Reid was saying "Kolb is our QB"

I dont know how to feel about this..I'm all for getting value for a player before he walks away but our #1 reciever? Hopefully it's good enough compensation to go after VJax

THe negatives of trading Moss would outweigh the positives. Keep Randy.

According to rapsheet twitter:

Moss had his agent call BB and ask for a trade after week 1.

If this happens it is the worst move in BB's tenure. This team has a window this year. The AFC is wide open. No reason they can't win it all.

I could see if Taylor Price was waiting in the wings, but who are you starting on the outside? Edelman? Makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't doubt Moss's agent is talking trade with Minny, but that doesn't mean there is interest on the NE side.

michaelombardi Michael Lombardi
I hink there is smoke here with the Moss to Minny rumors, but I know the Pats have not given Moss permission to talk a new deal with anyone

Some more news on the situation then.

Who takes the deep routes if Moss goes?

Tate?

Yeah, if Moss wants out then it's tough to blame BB.

I don't blame Moss either, he is getting old and wants a long term deal. If this team wasn't giving him one, then I can understand why he would want out.

Sometimes, no-ones the bad guy and things just don't work out.

If it's a 3rd rounder straight with no flipping for Jackson I'd be a little down in the sense that it would be barely more than the comp pick we'd get if he walked at the end of the year and, presumably, got a big contract.

On the upside, we'd have two 1s, two 2s, two 3s, two 4s next year.

Inititially Sirius was speculating it was for Ray Edwards which I would of been ok with. If these new rumors are true and it is only for a 3rd I'd be a little bummed. They were going to offer a 2nd for Vincent Jackson.

if its just Moss to Vikings for a third ,without dealing Mankins , for a a guy like Vincent Jackson... its just a poor trade to a team that you play in 3 weeks... And will make you pay ... But I guess its what Belichick feels about this team.. Its not good enough to contend this year, lets rebuild... Poor , in bill i trust , but this is very very very poor...

Didn't you just say "so be it" because it turns out that Moss wanted a trade? That somehow turns into BB thinking the team can't contend? What?

My friend just called me and told me and I immediatley jumped on here. God I feel sick to my stomach. :(

I'm gonna start a rumour that this is all a practical joke from Bert Breer now he's leaving the Globe for NFL.com

His way of an FU to the rest of the Boston media

Tell that to the ball he dropped in the end zone yesterday.

I hate to tell you this, but Jerry Rice dropped easier balls than the one Randy "dropped" yesterday. That was a tough catch.

The following is all that comes in to my mind: No, No, No, No and NO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST