PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Polamalu Not Expected To Play, So That Means...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you see this? Do you have a link? Last I saw Polamalu and Holmes were both supposed to play.
The link is here. But I'm sure he'll play. In fact I hope he does.

heh...heh heh....heh heh heh...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I'm a Steeler fan and will tell you, there are no excuses. We lose, it's because we didn't play well enough. Period, end of conversations.....

Well said!

seeing as though we never cared about your mediocre team in the first place, we'll just take the "hollow" victory and move on, thanks.

Sometimes you think, "There's something better I could do with my time." But not tonight. LMFAOROTF!!!!!

...that even if the Steelers lose (which they won't), it will be somewhat of a hollow victory for the Pats, because we won't have our best defender out there.

I mean, I'm still predicting the Steelers to win, but if we lose, it will be because we don't have Polamalu in there.

How are we possibly going to lose? What with the video tape of all the Pittsburgh play calling, along with the steroids and human growth hormone that everyone on the team takes too...

Oh and the Refs love us and want us to win, which is why they don't call holding and pass interference by our opponents (they know that makes us mad, and when we get mad we play better - so by not calling penalties on the other team they know they are helping us! :) )

As if that wasn't enough, Kraft has now invested in the same crowd noise CD and audio system used by the Colts.

So let's not hear anymore talk about the Patriots losing. It's just not going to happen.

Sure, all of that has made these 12 wins so far somewhat "hollow", but I think overall we as fans are handling it pretty well, wouldn't you say?

Last edited:
This is a serious blow.........................for the Patriots. He can't cover to save his life (rewind the AFCCG tapes from 2004, that was him getting torched several times); what an effin shame.

Hopefully, Nostredamus back there can cover; have to love how his own coach basically told the fleabrain to shut his piehole..........

since we are in the act of putting out preemptive excuses I'd like to say if my bank account is empty this week I am telling my wife its not my fault the TV in Best Buy matched my eyes

...that even if the Steelers lose (which they won't), it will be somewhat of a hollow victory for the Pats, because we won't have our best defender out there.

I mean, I'm still predicting the Steelers to win, but if we lose, it will be because we don't have Polamalu in there.

Throwing the excuse out before the game starts always means you have zero faith in your team winning.

I have no faith in the Steelers winning either.

i think that's funny.

Oh, leave the poor guy alone. He's the first honest Steeler fan I've met, admitting that Rothliesberger, Ward and Parker are all mediocre players and that without Polamalu they are doomed.

Ha ha! Actually I think Ben is the third best QB in the league. And really, I just started this thread to get a rise out of you guys. I won't make excuses if they lose. (Which they won't)

If Brady's shoulder keeps him out this week, we might lose? Not that we will. I'm just saying, you know....... just in case. :singing:

Woah so Polamalu isnt expected?!

Awesome.

No, he practiced yesterday but not today. His status for the New England game will be announced tomorrow (today).

Ha ha! Actually I think Ben is the third best QB in the league. And really, I just started this thread to get a rise out of you guys. I won't make excuses if they lose. (Which they won't)

Third best? So after Peyton and Brady. You're kidding right. I'd put Romo and Favre before Ben.

No, he practiced yesterday but not today. His status for the New England game will be announced tomorrow (today).

Troy may help against the run and maybe be a better blitzer, but I think he is more of a liability on pass defense. He'd be better served rotating in with whoever else is there.

Troy may help against the run and maybe be a better blitzer, but I think he is more of a liability on pass defense. He'd be better served rotating in with whoever else is there.

Trust me, he's no more of a liability in pass coverage than the clowns we already have in our secondary. The only way the Steelers win is to keep Tom Brady off the field.

End of story.

Trust me, he's no more of a liability in pass coverage than the clowns we already have in our secondary. The only way the Steelers win is to keep Tom Brady off the field.

End of story.

I'd agree. Limiting possessions like the Eagles did or running the ball effectively like the Ravens. That, plus constant pressure to our QB, while protecting your own, and just being physical. ****, I gave out the blueprint. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back