PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pay the money and go to the games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainzo

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
For all those internet heroes calling out the fans at Gillette on Sunday you can all GFY.

The Pats played like garbage and deserved the boos. If you don't like it buy a ticket and go to a game.

I'm sure your "support the team, don't boo" stuff will go over well when you are sitting in the stands.

For all those internet heroes calling out the fans at Gillette on Sunday you can all GFY.

The Pats played like garbage and deserved the boos. If you don't like it buy a ticket and go to a game.

I'm sure your "support the team, don't boo" stuff will go over well when you are sitting in the stands.

OK. If there's anyone here who is so disgusted with the Patriots' play that they want to sell on their season tickets, please feel free to PM me. I promise that I will not boo the team.

YES!! Another booing thread. We are well on our way my friends keep them coming.

I actually am not as disgusted about the booing as it was seeing the majority of fans leaving with 12 minutes left although the game was out of reach,Still....

I'm the kind of idiot that pays for season tickets and does not (cannot) go to the games. But I make sure that good fans use my seats. I hope to see a game or two this year, and of course the playoffs. :cool:

Gainzo, are you still going to the games? I know you were thinking about giving up your seats.

I actually am not as disgusted about the booing as it was seeing the majority of fans leaving with 12 minutes left although the game was out of reach,Still....

When the home team are getting crushed the fans leave in droves.

I think that's the same everywhere. I saw it in Dallas last year.

Don't have a heart attack. Chill. Maybe get laid for once.

Some things are more important in life than booing athletes that don't measure up to your high standards.

Last edited:

If Brady was QB I bet 1/2 of those fans are still in thier seats with 12 minutes to go hoping Brady pulls off one of his miracles - Without Brady bye bye,no chance to even make a game of it so I guess you have a right if you pay $130 or whatever it is.

I'm the kind of idiot that pays for season tickets and does not (cannot) go to the games. But I make sure that good fans use my seats. I hope to see a game or two this year, and of course the playoffs. :cool:

Gainzo, are you still going to the games? I know you were thinking about giving up your seats.

I sold my tix back in June but they are still in my name. Pay cut for me and a huge increase in prices took me down that road.

I sold my tix back in June but they are still in my name. Pay cut for me and a huge increase in prices took me down that road.

Very understandable.

OK. If there's anyone here who is so disgusted with the Patriots' play that they want to sell on their season tickets, please feel free to PM me. I promise that I will not boo the team.

great Mike; well said

I would give anything to live that close to the stadium just to be able to go to a game on a regular basis. If I did, I could see myself going and not booing.

Err...I was!! I even drove up from VA for the Dolphins game!

Any other suggestions? :confused:

Thanks for playing. My point was fans that booed this team last Sunday were classless jerks.
I think this post did better than I could have in proving my point.

Well, thank goodness for small miracles. It's great you weren't there to join in with the other ignorant morons booing. One less embarrassment for me to endure.

My 10 year old even gets it - when they booed he stood up and starting booing. I told him to stop. He asked "why, I don't like the Dolphins!" - I told him they aren't booing the Dolphins to which he asks "Why would they boo the Patriots?" - I explained because they played so poorly in the first half and he asked "haven't we won the most games in a row ever?"

When the fans were leaving he asked where everyone was going - I told them they were leaving. His response - "That is bad fansmanship"

My 10 year old even gets it - when they booed he stood up and starting booing. I told him to stop. He asked "why, I don't like the Dolphins!" - I told him they aren't booing the Dolphins to which he asks "Why would they boo the Patriots?" - I explained because they played so poorly in the first half and he asked "haven't we won the most games in a row ever?"

When the fans were leaving he asked where everyone was going - I told them they were leaving. His response - "That is bad fansmanship"

Your kid has better insight than a lot of morons on this message board. Congrats.

Your son hasn't figured out yet that he is owed something by the Patriots. He thinks he is supposed to be fair to them. Someday he will learn that its all about him, and he pays their salary so if they ever do anything he doesnt like, he can crucify them.
That, or maybe you are raising him correctly.

Thanks for the kind words - he is a good kid. It amazes me how people can lose their perspective so easily.

We all know if it was the Sox who won 21 in a row and then got blown out by the Yanks, Fenway would be on their feet giving them a standing ovation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes