Brady Hall of Fame event ticket info

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Some info on Brady induction event via season ticket holder presale. Tickets are $36 for season ticket holders, will be $100 to the public which seems like extortion.

mail
mail
HALL OF FAME INDUCTION CEREMONY
TomBrady
On June 12, 2024, Tom Brady will become the 35th person to be inducted into the Patriots Hall of Fame presented by RTX. For the first time, the team will host its annual hall of fame induction ceremony inside Gillette Stadium to accommodate as many fans as possible, with Season Ticket Members being offered first priority.

The Patriots chose the 12th day of the sixth month as two of the numbers most often associated with Tom Brady’s Patriots career; his six Super Bowl championships and his iconic uniform number, 12.

Brady will be joined by family and friends in a ceremony that will feature tales from former teammates and coaches from Brady’s storied 20-year career in New England. The first-of-its-kind event to celebrate a once-in-a-lifetime career will also feature special guest appearances, musical acts, fireworks and more.

As a Season Ticket Member, you have exclusive access to secure presale tickets now through Friday, April 12, 2024, and you will be offered the same number of tickets you held for the 2023 Patriots season at the preferred rate of $36. If there is remaining inventory after the presale process, tickets will be available through a public onsale starting at $100.

Note: Your Patriots Season Ticket seat location(s) is at the same end of the stadium as the stage, and obstructed, therefore, we will be relocating your seats to another location within the seating bowl. We will communicate specific information regarding your seat relocation for this event after the presale concludes in April. At this time, we kindly ask that you remit payment by Friday, April 12, if you are interested in doing so.

Event:Tom Brady's Patriots Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Date:Wednesday, June 12, 2024
Time:7:00 - 9:30 PM
Parking:Similar to a Patriots game, there will be free parking in all stadium-owned lots on the non-stadium side of Route 1. Prepaid parking for $25 on the stadium-side of Route 1 will go on sale later this Spring.

Please note: Tickets will be available to manage via Ticketmaster closer to the event.

There will not be access to the Bud Light Celebration Beer Hall, Cross Insurance Pavilion, G-P Atrium nor Optum Field Lounge during this event.

We only got offered 4 seats and we have 6 seats.

A friend of mine said he hasn't even received an email yet. Did anyone else not get an offer?

No chance I pay $100.00 for the ceremony. Hopefully it will be televised.

Pro football hall of fame induction tickets run $35-$175.

Relatively comparable.

Edit: Have previous Pats HoF ceremonies had a price tag associated with them?
I thought I recalled those being free to season ticket holders.

Tickets for the event? i can see that. costs money to turn the lights on.

to make people fork over cash to park? ugh.

Have fun whoever goes.

Pro football hall of fame induction tickets run $35-$175.

Relatively comparable.

Edit: Have previous Pats HoF ceremonies had a price tag associated with them?
I thought I recalled those being free to season ticket holders.

No, this is the first time in the stadium and as a paid event. All others have been on a stage put up outside the pro shop, open to all comers.

Tickets for the event? i can see that. costs money to turn the lights on.

to make people fork over cash to park? ugh.

Have fun whoever goes.
I don’t know how much it costs to pay the hourly wages of the workers in the parking lot, at the gates, security, etc. I assume that he also has to cover at least some of the cost of local police who are managing traffic and are in-stadium during the event.

Having said that, even at the "preferred rate"of $36, Bob will still be making a profit on this event. The hugely overpriced items that the concession stands will pay for the workers hourly wages, and still leave money left over for Robert and John John. Maybe they are going to put the profit towards buying toys for the new family room.

The event should be free or at a minimum he should have done something cool with the pricing...making the admission price $12, for instance. Leave it to Krafty Bob to profit off of the greatness of Brady one last time.

I don’t know how much it cost to pay the workers in the parking lot, at the gates, security, etc. I assume that he also has to cover at least some of the cost of local police who are managing traffic and are in-stadium during the event.

Having said that, even at the "preferred rate"of $36, Bob will still be making a profit on this event. The hugely overpriced items that the concession stands will pay for the workers hourly wages, and still leave money left over for Robert and John John. Maybe they are going to put the profit towards buying toys for the new family room.

The event should be free or at a minimum he should have done something cool with the pricing...making the admission price $12, for instance. Leave it to Krafty Bob to try to profit off of the greatness of Brady one last time.
Brady going into the Pats HoF ... an unticketed event?

Closer To The Edge People GIF by THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS

its easy to understand why... just hope RKK splits the filthy lucre with TB12...

I don’t know how much it costs to pay the hourly wages of the workers in the parking lot, at the gates, security, etc. I assume that he also has to cover at least some of the cost of local police who are managing traffic and are in-stadium during the event.

The event should be free or at a minimum he should have done something cool with the pricing...making the admission price $12, for instance. Leave it to Krafty Bob to profit off of the greatness of Brady one last time.
I was hoping it would be free but I kind of expected some sort of charge as a way of keeping people honest as to wether they will attend. I fully expected that it would all go to the Patriots Charity but I did not see that stated anywhere. Not the best look I guess they didn't make enough from Brady's name yet.

Ticketmaster. $100 per ticket service charge?

What the hell!

We don't even get our regular seats. It appears we get General Admission seats.

What a mess

What the hell!

We don't even get our regular seats. It appears we get General Admission seats.

What a mess

I think you get your regular seats (that will have to be clarified so check with them). In my case, sec. 227 apparently is obstructed view per where they're placing the stage. According to the e-mail (bolded part in what I posted), my seats will reassigned to somewhere in the lower bowl or field.

I haven't received any email :(

I think you get your regular seats (that will have to be clarified so check with them). In my case, sec. 227 apparently is obstructed view per where they're placing the stage. According to the e-mail (bolded part in what I posted), my seats will reassigned to somewhere in the lower bowl or field.
No clue

1000000422.png

100 bucks that Kraft will have a longer speech than Brady trying to squeeze one last glory for himself

100 bucks that Kraft will have a longer speech than Brady trying to squeeze one last glory for himself
“Pounding the table for Bill to draft Tommy was the best professional decision that I ever made.”

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back