PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

YouTube Officially Rolls Out Sunday Ticket for 2023

For info the cost in the UK for NFL Game Pass Season Pro (DAZN) is £151.00 or circa $188

(NFL+ is USA only as far as I know)

For info the cost in the UK for NFL Game Pass Season Pro (DAZN) is £151.00 or circa $188

(NFL+ is USA only as far as I know)
I should also mention that a satellite provider supplies a multi sport service which includes 3 x NFL games each Sunday + Redzone for an additional $30 per month. You cannot split out the NFL segment. Scheduling is in the hands of the provider so can't guarantee any Pats games.

So Gamepass incl Redzone etc = $188
Satellite provider = $360 (12 x 30)

Total $540

I just cancelled Gamepass as I was just not using it enough

Just logged into Xfinity to pay my bill and a large billboard on their home page "Save $100 on Sunday Ticket with Xfinity rewards."

One way to negate Youtube's advantage.

All our games are available on the internet. You just need to find a good reliable stream.

Approximately 50% of the games are televised in my market;

1,2,3 are on national TV
Im in the AFCW and will get all those 4 games vs NE.
The Dallas game on Fox will likely show here.
@ Pitt is on TNF.
Im going to at least 1 road game. Probably Buffalo since Ive been to Pittsburgh 3 times.

10 games assuming no other NE games get flexed which is entirely possible.

As a youtube.tv subscriber already, it will be great to have the games integrated with the rest of the youtube.tv platform. No longer having to figure out which app I have to use to watch the game.

As a youtube.tv subscriber already, it will be great to have the games integrated with the rest of the youtube.tv platform. No longer having to figure out which app I have to use to watch the game.
I think it is
Honestly this is wonderful news

Just paid for this. Anyone here know how it works? Specifically how do I share a login? Seems like they allow it. Do I get a separate Sunday ticket login? Or do I need to share my gmail account credentials?

Just paid for this. Anyone here know how it works? Specifically how do I share a login? Seems like they allow it. Do I get a separate Sunday ticket login? Or do I need to share my gmail account credentials?
Screenshot_20230922_121247_Chrome.jpg

They allow it. I have Sunday Ticket running in two separate households every weekend. My dad is thrilled.
Yeah did you need to do the family account thing?

Yeah did you need to do the family account thing?
Nah. I just gave them my username and password. Giving them free cable in retirement was the least I could do for the bang-up job they did with raising me.

I got YTTV and NFL Sunday ticket for football season. The key plays and multiple view for games is great. Virtually everything else about YTTV is a poor experience. I will suspend after the college bowl games. You can’t suspend Dish like that so I guess that’s good too.

I don’t care enough to watch anything outside of the Patriots or playoff games. Hard pass. There’s also free streams. Unless you have the money to shell out, what is the point?

I don’t care enough to watch anything outside of the Patriots or playoff games. Hard pass. There’s also free streams. Unless you have the money to shell out, what is the point?
For starters I'm out of market so I need it to watch the Pats game...streams suck too they lag too much or get taken down a lot also...
Degenerate gambler right here
So hell yeah I paid for Sunday Ticket

I guess I’m cheap/poor, I just watch the 14 min yt highlights.. hey thats almost a quarter of football ;)

Red Zone is on Verizon...14 bucks a month
The Red Zone is also on the NFL app along with all games immediately after they are over for $10 per month

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back