PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Sign Tim Tebow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my posts in this thread - it's pretty clear I'm not complaining. I am, however, having a lot of fun at Tebow's (and his rabid defenders') expense.

Rabid defenders? Who is defending TT? I am defending the FO willing to take a flyer with a free roster spot on a guy who may or may not pan out.

I dont give a s h i t about who the person is.

Another good one.

downloader.php

Rare footage of last time the patriots sacked an opposing QB. Nice find.

Yes, you're right, Tebow and his 50% completion rating really is pretty awesome! I see the error of my drively now.

Nah, you'd have to think to do that. That's something that's clearly not on your agenda tonight.

Well that is the best post you have made in a while here. And that is the key. This system has taken ok players and turned them into very solid players. Perhaps it can take a sucky QB and turn him into s serviceable QB who just needs to be backup. Anything over that (like him becoming halfway decent QB) is a bonus. For the record I think TT is already a suitable 3rd QB.

It has been pointed out in other threads that TT took a craptastic team and turned them around. Obviouly the guy has a little talent somewhere.

All the other stuff that BB can get out of his is another bonus. Special Teams, Goal Line whatever, scout stuff etc.

Plus he costs nothing and is a positive locker room guy.

In Bill I trust. If he turns one of the worst quarterbacks in the league in to a player who doesn't suck he'll be enshrined in the Hall of Fame posthaste and it will be awesome and hilarious and no amount of therapy will cure Rex Ryan's inferiority complex.

Never realized until today what amazing potential Kafka had ...

Kafka could be pumping gas right next to most people here and they would not know who he was.

You actually could have said the same thing about Tom Brady in 2000 for what its worth.

There have never been more words posted about a QB3 in the history of anything.

In Bill I trust. If he turns one of the worst quarterbacks in the league in to a player who doesn't suck he'll be enshrined in the Hall of Fame posthaste and it will be awesome and hilarious and no amount of therapy will cure Rex Ryan's inferiority complex.

I dont think the guys you named (all the other 3rd stringers) are that much better if better at all than Tbow. And since BB isnt trying to make TT into a starter (which would be the only reason for concern) who cares.

I think you are making this into much more than it is.

There have never been more words posted about a QB3 in the history of anything.

Exactly, you would have thought he was named the starter the way people are going on.

Nah, you'd have to think to do that. That's something that's clearly not on your agenda tonight.

I'd respond but I'm just so dumbstruck by the major burn. Good one, man. Good one.

But the entertainment bang for the buck is through the roof....

Do you have something personal against TT? You seem a little obsessed with the guy? We know he sucks, so it cant just be that. All the 3rd string guys suck no matter what you want to claim.

Is it his religion? He mentioning of God every time he talks? The Tbowing?

religion??..who would EVER dream of making anything religious out of this??

PSHAW!!

o-TIM-TEBOW-POST-COVER-570.jpg

Do you have something personal against TT?

Nope, I want him to be a good player for us and think he's probably a pretty standup guy/hard worker/etc. He's also been in bad situations since Denver fired Josh.

You seem a little obsessed with the guy? We know he sucks, so it cant just be that. All the 3rd string guys suck no matter what you want to claim.

Signing Tebow is about as funny as if we had signed Mark Sanchez - those 2 guys make some of the worst plays I've seen in the NFL. Tebow just has so many other angles to the hilarity. The mania, the backlash to the mania, the blind adoration, the blind hatred, the interceptions, the throwing mechanics, the wobbly passes with all that air under them, Belichick stonewalling the media circus. The whole kit and kaboodle of funny QB anything wrapped up in 1 guy.

Is it his religion? He mentioning of God every time he talks? The Tbowing?

Nope, like I've said it's a whole bag of hilarity and you've just got to let it ride and milk it for what it's worth.

Well, I will say that part of last years hilarity was the Jets imploding and anytime Tebow did anything, the NFL network guys (Sapp etc..) would do the whole

TEE EEEE BO WHOOOOO OHHHHH.

I dont want to hear that nonsense now.

got to love Laces out translation of BB's media interview today.

Laces Out – NFL on FOX Blog

heh heh...hah hah hah hah....oh (roaring now....) LMAO for the next hour...utter perfection, Dex...you made my night...

Laces Out Interpretation: Well, I’m standing here and getting mentally prepared for something that is really going to annoy me. Yes, we signed Tim Tebow but I’m going to stand up here and pretend that didn’t happen. Because I hate the media. What’s more, I hate all of you. This is a giant waste of time and I’d rather go back to my office and watch film. However, the NFL makes me talk to you morons, so that’s what I’m going to do. What I won’t do is cooperate or make your lives any easier. So, anyway, let’s get this circus started.

heh heh...hah hah hah hah....oh (roaring now....) LMAO for the next hour...utter perfection, Dex...you made my night...

Laces Out Interpretation: Well, I’m standing here and getting mentally prepared for something that is really going to annoy me. Yes, we signed Tim Tebow but I’m going to stand up here and pretend that didn’t happen. Because I hate the media. What’s more, I hate all of you. This is a giant waste of time and I’d rather go back to my office and watch film. However, the NFL makes me talk to you morons, so that’s what I’m going to do. What I won’t do is cooperate or make your lives any easier. So, anyway, let’s get this circus started.

Great stuff! This was the best: "We are the New England Patriots. We take media hype and eat it raw. This is the place that hype comes to die."

what possible circus could anyone be talking about???

HOGWASH!!!

[/img]

You continue to be almost a 1 man gang of mass hysteria, its epic to watch! LOL !

Still waiting for the press conference melt down and the thousands of Tebow fans signigng up here.

YOU are the mania ;)

Q: Is Alfonzo Dennard good to go? Will he be out there today?

BB: He’ll do what he can do.

LOI: Trying to throw me off the scent with a Dennard question, eh? I’m not falling for that garbage.

The original answer is equally hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back