PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Week 3 NFL games

He tackled Cutler at his knees WTF

Oh geez, there was nothing at all wrong about that hit.

you are correct, and actually it was a perfect hit...led with the shoulder and put it right on the chest. Perfect hit but unfortunately the NFL and its admin suck

Damn it! I go to get a few more beers and come back to this? Now I really want your wife Cutler!

I never understood why the refs are so quick to blow the whistle. Turnovers are automatically reviewed now anyways.

Why throw the ball away and stop the clock when you can slide for a one yard loss and waste 15 seconds?

I hate to say it, but the Jets are getting hosed by the refs tonight. I guess if the the Jets fan cried long enough that the refs were against them, they would be right eventually.

lol Bisciotti says this after he offered Rice a job in the organization.

strange, weird type of game...Smith only throws down the middle...the Bears give him the middle...Smith gets the ball on the Bears 45 and they shut him off immediately for zero...Jeffery and Marshall outmatching the Jets corners...Marshall cries injury...WHAT injury? he fell down...weird...I'm gonna catch the rest of this Boger-fest on Sportscenter...this game smells

Wish Brady would throw more passes like that

touchdown!

I like these half time adjustments rex made.

Not a bad opening drive.

Wide open in the end zone. :eek:

Bears offense makes the jets pay for blitzing. That's a nicely called and beautifully executed drive. Cutler is playing well.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back