PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Week 3 NFL games

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Packers 1-2.

Maybe should be 0-3 if it the jests weren't the jests

Ratbirds just barely edge out the Browns.

Hoyer apparently acquitted himself well (19/25, 280, 1/0)—certainly better than Flacco the Wacko—but apparently the Ratbirds did just a little bit more

Massive brawl in Philly sparked by a disgusting hit by Chris Baker on Nick Foles on what appeared to be an INT return. Jason Peters pretty much fought 4 guys in defense of his QB, and held his own. Both were ejected.

Cowboys come from 21-0 down to win 34-31 in St. Louis.

Colts and Bengals absolutely dominate the Jags and the Titans respectively.

Ravens win with a last second figgy in Cleveland.

Some good games so far.....

GO SEAHAWKS!

It's like the NFL wants the Broncos to win today everything is about "revenge"

Pretty amped for Seattle vs Denver. The only time I ever root for the 'Hawks is against Manning.

Meriweather owned in Philly. Is beyond me how that guy keeps getting paid to play this game.

I will say it again - Kirk Cousins is a better QB than RG3. And no, it has nothing to do with RG3 being injury prone. Cousins is simply a superior QB.

San Diego is now officially one of the frontrunners in the AFC. I would not be surprised if they manage to win the AFC West. Together with the Bengals they are looking very, very good.

Bills were brought back down to earth, after looking quite competent against the Dolphins last week.

I like how everything is turning out. Now we need to work on our issues.. but this is another thread.

Well it was a good run, Buffalo.

Let's go Seattle. Hoping for a blow out. If Denver puts up a good fight today against that team in Seattle, that will make our performance today even more depressing.

c'mon Peyton.....lets show them how its done......4 tds......350 yards

lol was that the xbox start up sound when the offense ran out there? Hope the Seahawks offense doesn't get the red ring of death.

c'mon Peyton.....lets show them how its done......4 tds......350 yards
doc-rivers-o.gif

LOL Ball is awful.

Turnover.....

Monte Ball decides that the Broncos should start this game like the Super Bowl and turn over the ball on their first offensive play of the game.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back