PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Week 3 NFL games

Lol. No seconadry and still cant score. Jets suck

LOL Tirico comparing that play to Kuechly/Gronk last year. Not even close.

How is this play remotely similar to the Gronk play last year? Gronk had a Keukley inside his jersey for several seconds before Brady threw it.

A happy ending, but brutal officiating is making these games harder and harder to watch.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Lol, mauling the receiver in the endzone is now understood across the NFL as "Keuchly coverage".

Agreed that wasn't half as bad, but still worthy of PI.

Ok. I just have to reiterate: Bogar, the worst. 3rd down never happened cause I was over admiring Rex's feet.

the refs stunk in this game

LOL Tirico comparing that play to Kuechly/Gronk last year. Not even close.

How is this play remotely similar to the Gronk play last year? Gronk had a Keukley inside his jersey for several seconds before Brady threw it.

To be fair, I think Tirico said that this non-call was "not as egregious" as the Gronk/Kuechly no-call last year.

Heh heh ... Green Beans are cooked once again.

A happy ending, but brutal officiating is making these games harder and harder to watch.

I agree. I didn't watch Thursday, and I only watched this because Cutler v. Smith promised that someone would be killing his team with INTs, and that was going to be worth watching.

Glad it was Geno.

Jets O has some problems...aka geno....Pats D should have no problem. Oline just has to block that front 7

Now they have to play SD...pats...Denver ect...they are done

Not enough bad things can happen to the Jets in my opinion!,,

Rex maybe you need to get a Geno tattoo next to your Sanchez one.

To be fair, I think Tirico said that this non-call was "not as egregious" as the Gronk/Kuechly no-call last year.
Yeah, that may have been what he said and it wasn't a big deal, I just thought it was ludicrous to even compare the two. Probably me being a little touchy still over what I perceived as a very costly screwing we took last year.

We may shut out the Jets.

The Jets should be embarrassed that they couldn't score on what is quickly becoming one of the worst secondaries in the league. The Bears are very unlucky with all the injuries. Going to be starting some more men off the street.

Man, hell of a week for injuries on AFC contenders. Woodhead out for the year, pitta's career probably over, and shazier, Jarvis jones, and Ike Taylor all out for extended time. Lucky the pats have avoided the bug so far, mostly. Hope our luck continues.

Man, hell of a week for injuries on AFC contenders. Woodhead out for the year, pitta's career probably over, and shazier, Jarvis jones, and Ike Taylor all out for extended time. Lucky the pats have avoided the bug so far, mostly. Hope our luck continues.

Yeah I had been picking one of Baltimore or Pittsburgh to emerge as Playoff contenders again. With those injuries it's hard to think Pittsburgh will be contending. Defense was finally clicking for them, too.

so, how many interceptions do you think geno will be throwing on our defense? would LOVE to see revis get an interception when we play in NYC

Reports from different sources confirm Danny Woodhead done for the year. Tough break for a great kid.
Just learned of this ... hopefully he makes it back he is fun to watch.

Not enough bad things can happen to the Jets in my opinion!,,

Rex maybe you need to get a Geno tattoo next to your Sanchez one.
I know Rex has a lot of room on his ass, but how many tats can he fit there?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back