PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Revis absolutely shredding Asante Samuel on Twitter tonight

Revis didn't cost his team the game. Plus hes a HoFer.
Absolutely right.. Sherman had earl Thomas and chancellor to clean up.. Revis took WRs out the game completely

Eh can't hate on Sherman anymore for chirping Revis like this. I think he was right lol
shermann.0.gif
Sarcasm?

There was a reason why many never took him seriously and gave him **** for just running to an area of the field. He sucks when he has to play man to man and was a major part of the reason the 49ers lost the Super Bowl. The other CB Emmanuel Mosley was/is horrible and completely goofed on that 3rd and 15 play. Their secondary still sucks and will continue to haunt them.

Sarcasm?

There's a reason why many never took him seriously and gave him **** for just running to an area of the field. He sucks when he has to play man to man and was a major part of the reason the 49ers lost the Super Bowl. The other CB Emmanuel Mosley was horrible and completely goofed on that 3rd and 15 play. Their secondary still sucks and will continue to haunt them.
THANK YOU!! Your absolutely correct.. is why I have us ranked #2 defensively in the NFL.. jete are 1st.. 9ners are 3rd becuase of thier putrid secondary..

Edelman burned Sherman countless times in the Superbowl as well.. wasn't he also victimized by Mahomes on that throw to tyreek?

wasn't he also victimized by Mahomes on that throw to tyreek?
Not sure sure what play you're referring to, but Tyreek caught a 3rd and 15 prayer pass from Mahomes late in the game because Emmanuel Mosley screwed up in coverage. My friend is a 49ers fan, so I watch a lot of 9ers games and he was their Achilles heel all season long. He was basically the Pats Myles Bryant always getting beat when thrown his way.

Not sure sure what play you're referring to, but Tyreek caught a 3rd and 15 prayer pass from Mahomes late in the game because Emmanuel Mosley screwed up in coverage. My friend is a 49ers fan, so I watch a lot of 9ers games and he was their Achilles heel all season long. He was basically the Pats Myles Bryant always getting beat when thrown his way.
The exact throw you mentioned .. the 3rd and long.. to me it looked as if tyreek out ran the entire secondary.. for some reason it appeared if Sherman was lined up on hill however then switched... anyway I know Sherman and mosley were both victimized on the coverage..

Your right he is the myles Bryant for 9ers

The exact throw you mentioned .. the 3rd and long.. to me it looked as if tyreek out ran the entire secondary.. for some reason it appeared if Sherman was lined up on hill however then switched... anyway I know Sherman and mosley were both victimized on the coverage..

Your right he is the myles Bryant for 9ers
There's been breakdown of video's on this. Mosley took the wrong guy in coverage.

Revis has always been a fairly classy guy as far as how he conducts himself and being respectful to the Pats after departing. One of the ex-Jets I respect. I respect him a hell of a lot more than I respect Asante, that's for sure. That dude has some kind of psychosis.

Revis has always been a fairly classy guy as far as how he conducts himself and being respectful to the Pats after departing. One of the ex-Jets I respect. I respect him a hell of a lot more than I respect Asante, that's for sure. That dude has some kind of psychosis.
Don't forget we also had Shaun ellis and David Harris at the end of thier careers also.. consumate pros and great player's!

asante is spiraling hard.....i almost feel bad

Don't forget we also had Shaun ellis and David Harris at the end of thier careers also.. consumate pros and great player's!
Shaun Ellis telling the Tebow Broncos to get their asses outta here and they don't belong in the f'n playoffs after the Patriots laid a beatdown on them still cracks me up. 2:11:08

Shaun Ellis telling the Tebow Broncos to get their asses outta here and they don't belong in the f'n playoffs after the Patriots laid a beatdown on them still cracks me up. 2:11:08

I remember that.. 52-10 beat down.. game was over in the first quarter basically..

Reactions: sb1

The Steelers Broncos playoff game before that is still one of my favorite non-Patriots game. Watching the Steelers lose the first play of OT just cracked me up.

Reactions: sb1
I really hope Bill turns this **** around or we’re all gonna be sittin’ here 10 years from now *****ing about the same ****, the same hate, the saaaaaame calls. Living off our previous years of fans watching one of the greatest things that ever happened in sports happen for 20 years. We’re gonna be those delusional Pats fans that just can’t let it go. I’m not hatin’. I get it. I do it ALL OF THE TIME. I just can’t wait until the team is relevant again and we have some good **** to talk about. The whole KC/Cinci beef the last few weeks? I’ve been jealous af. I hope those fans are enjoying it while they can.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back