PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Revis absolutely shredding Asante Samuel on Twitter tonight

You Got Me Lol GIF by BrownSugarApp

Any hater of Asante is a friend.

What? He thinks he is winning the argument.
Asante feels he was not portrayed in the media well, he did not get the right media coverage, as Boston is just haters, he did not get support from his coaches, people don’t see his ints, he does not get… and finally BB messed with his career.
Doesn't his kid hate him too? Something like that. I mean, not like Tony Dungee's kid. But maybe he started it...

I was never a huge Revis fan, even when he was here & especially when he left to go back to the JETE. That TD he gave up in the Super Bowl was a killer at the time (Seahawks went up 24-14). Yeah, I know, he was picked off by the ref, but he still blew it by allowing the receiver to run him into that ref in the first place.

But now? You go Darrell. I'm loving this. You keep this up & we'll put you in Patriots HOF. :)

Maybe Samuel will finally shut up after being publicly humiliated. What a clown....

Maybe Samuel will finally shut up after being publicly humiliated. What a clown....
He hasn't shut up his whole life and I'm sure this isn't the first time he's gotten humiliated about it. Hasn't stopped him before and I doubt it will now.

Dude's just not right in the head.

Revis strategically landing killer shots. Refs giving Asante a standing 8.

If Asante somehow comes back at him after this (unlikely), Revis should counter with Samuel pulling up to watch the Tyreek Hill helmet catch instead of helping Rodney stop the play. That was even worse than the dropped interception.
Also hope he paid Drew Bennett for dropping that 4th down throw from McNair in the 2003 divisional game- ***ante pulled up and almost let him have it.
Bennett catches that and the Titans might have 4 shots at a game winning and Pats season ending TD from the 15 yard line.
1658498791068-png.44054

What? He thinks he is winning the argument.
Asante feels he was not portrayed in the media well, he did not get the right media coverage, as Boston is just haters, he did not get support from his coaches, people don’t see his ints, he does not get… and finally BB messed with his career.
I was referring to Johnny Lawrence/Danny LaRusso.

I could care less about buffoon Asante.

Also hope he paid Drew Bennett for dropping that 4th down throw from McNair in the 2003 divisional game- Bennett was his man and he blew the coverage.
Bennett catches that and the Titans might have 4 shots at a game winning and Pats season ending TD from the 15 yard line.
1658498791068-png.44054
Tyree was another one.

There are a 1000 examples of Asante leaving his man/responsibility in the attempt to make a play. Sometimes he made it. Sometimes he got burned and compromised the defense. He was a very instinctual player.

BB clearly accepted his style of play with the understanding he would make them. He made his share but also put his teammates in bad positions.

Then the Jets significantly overpaid him (via tampering) to get him to come back after that and he proceeded to do very little for them except take up cap space. I remember Jets fans showboating how they had somehow gotten one over on the Patriots because Revis came back to them instead of staying in NE. A lot of good that did them.

It was one of their greatest achievements in franchise history

XW3AZXPXOXUMSN5OYVQC6GG7S4.jpg

I will never not smile when I remember that arguably the best player in Jets history won his only ring in his one season with New England.
That does warm my heart. Along with Pitt fans having to live with the fact that AB's only TD catch in the Superbowl was from Tom.

Eh can't hate on Sherman anymore for chirping Revis like this. I think he was right lol
shermann.0.gif

I like Revis more now
Starting to wonder if assante is dealing with some CTE symptoms.. he's never made any sense in any of his attacks on BB.. now he's betting hushed by a real complete CB in revis Island.. assante you were good while you were here.. you made plenty in the NFL move on my man.. enjoy your life..

Revis being a Jete aside, the guy obviously knows football and is a hall of fame talent who has earned a superbowl ring. He has earned the right to call out ******** when he sees it and honestly, I think Revis is coming around. I remember years ago he called out the Patriots and their way of doings things but tbh I am starting to wonder if Revis is starting to see it differently. Maybe he has gotten the Jete stank out of his system.

Starting to wonder if assante is dealing with some CTE symptoms.. he's never made any sense in any of his attacks on BB.. now he's betting hushed by a real complete CB in revis Island.. assante you were good while you were here.. you made plenty in the NFL move on my man.. enjoy your life..
Maybe but it's confirmed hes an *******.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back