PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets-Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you get this guy ocho cinco? seriously, he talks smack all week and now he's getting all emotional and crying.

Primadonna lamo

"Mr. Lewis I just ran all the way over here, can you sign my Gameball.....please sign it To Dirty Sanchez, the bestest stankbreath rookie ever, your best buddie and confidant, coach Louie"

Jets @ Pats AFCCG. :)

The Jets run defense is pedestrain at best. Why teams don't ram it down their throats is beyond me. Hello! Cedrick Benson! The man ran for over a hundred yards today.

Jets much better matchup aganst the Colts....hate to say this...but glad they won:eek:

Bengals..S-U-C-K

Ocho Stinko ...this guy is an average WR anymore.

Kind of reminds me of a washed up T.O.just a bit younger...anyone who wants him here next season needs to have thier head examined.

Given our WR situation I'd give up a 4th rounder and a 'prove it' salary like the Moss deal. Nothing more than that.

Ocho Stinko ...this guy is an average WR anymore.

Kind of reminds me of a washed up T.O.just a bit younger...anyone who wants him here next season needs to have thier head examined.

dude he's being blanketed by the best corner in the NFL bar none, a guy who made randy moss a non-factor in both of our games this year. Also it doesn't help that his QB is overthrowing everything by 10 ft.

I think I like this Jets team better than our Patriots team - they just bring back the memories of how the Patriots used to be ...

Your delusional, the coach here never did that crap, and the players didn't talk sht like those LOSERS THAT SHOULDNT BE IN THE PLAYOFFS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Jets @ Pats AFCCG. :)
Let's hope the planets align and this is the case. The Jets gave the Sanchize every opportunity to win the game with well designed plays on the back of some great running by Greene. Then the defense took over.

As good as the Jets defense is playing, I still see mammoth holes that can be exploited by a good offense.

dude he's being blanketed by the best corner in the NFL bar none, a guy who made randy moss a non-factor in both of our games this year. Also it doesn't help that his QB is overthrowing everything by 10 ft.

I don't think he is even in the top 20 WRs anymore...Revis or no Revis...Chad is not a game changer.

Man o man, the Texans, Dolphins, Denver, Pitt, they all would have been better tonight.

The jets were clearly the better team and it is sacreligious to say but they have a real good team. I think their Achilles heel wil be Sanchez going forward. But they have great D....

I don't think he is even in the top 20 WRs anymore...Revis or no Revis...Chad is not a game changer.
If you genetical engineered a child with the best physical capabilities of Randy Moss & Jerry Rice it wouldn't have mattered today. Carson Palmer was throwing bundles of crap at his receivers.

As for Revis.. he's a special talent.

Brown should have a great game next week for the Colts against the Jets if the Pats win

RB's and Olines played well. Otherwise that game was pitiful.

The Colts will now have the pressure of having to beat the team they LET into the playoffs.

That would be ridiculously embarrassing for them to lose.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Tomorrow is no guarantee win. HOWEVER, it would be appropriate karma for the jests to knock out the dolts.

How did that team beat the Steelers twice, the Ravens twice, Green Bay once and play the Chargers to a standstill. There must have been something bothering Palmer.

I'm not having it.

Ocho's had a great year, over 1000 yards for the seventh year out of eight and nine TD's even though Palmer's had an average year, and he's played his heart out.

I'd take him for the Pats in a heart-beat.

Geez, I live in New York. Now I'm going to have to listen to unmitigated and unending crap all week, not to mention what I'm going to have to endure if the Ravens win tomorrow. I gotta move back to Boston....

Last edited:
Boy the Bengals sure peaked too early. They have looked flat for the last month. The Jests embarrassed them. Oh, and thanks Ghost - you never know how lucky you are to have a good kicker until you see a bad one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3