PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Golden State Warriors Sputtering Toward the End

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the NFL...any given Sunday. Not so in the NBA.

Hard to compare the Warriors with the 07 Patriots. Maybe the 01 Mariners.

Some might find it morbid, but....

Q0GWrhp.jpg

Actually that looks quite pleasant.

In the NFL...any given Sunday. Not so in the NBA.

Hard to compare the Warriors with the 07 Patriots. Maybe the 01 Mariners.
Exactly. 01 Mariners won 116 or whatever games and lost in the ALCS.

07 Pats situation was totally different. Undefeated and came within seconds of winning.

Some might find it morbid, but....

Q0GWrhp.jpg
I like it. But I'd prefer he be purified until he cried out allegiance to his king (i.e. - Brady). I don't think he'd make it as far as William Wallace did, though. I think he'd probably do it after being "roped".

LOL, that had better not be a flagrant. That was a flop by Love. FFS, he was looking at the ref as be went down.

And they rule it a Flagrant. That's absolute ********.

LeBron has it going....d%#*!@t.

I've searched the NBA Official's Rulebook and for the life of me I cannot find the definition of a "retroactive flagrant foul"

Is this the new rule that is only permissible when the Cavs play?

Can you say cleveland cavaliers your 2016 nba champions! It's heading that way. Durant will once again be lebron's puppet.

Can you say cleveland cavaliers your 2016 nba champions! It's heading that way. Durant will once again be lebron's puppet.

I dunno. If OKC can beat Golden State I think they can beat Cleveland.

Lebron is still the best all around player in the league. I'd take him over Curry any day.

hanging is too good for that scumbag...I prefer the Mescalero Apache method...drench his face in cactus juice and stake him out face first down on a red fire ant hill...rotten POS

ants.jpg

You're probably the only person that I know who's even aware that this method of torture exists.

Take that as a compliment....or not. ;)

Lebron is still the best all around player in the league. I'd take him over Curry any day.

While I think you have a great argument that LBJ is the much more well-rounded player, Curry's pure shooting skills and younger age would make him awfully tempting.

Lots of people hating on the Cavs, but good lord--let's allow the city of Cleveland the opportunity to feel happy about something for once. They've certainly waited long enough. :)

While I think you have a great argument that LBJ is the much more well-rounded player, Curry's pure shooting skills and younger age would make him awfully tempting.

Curry is 28, only 3 years younger than Lebron. And he's had a long injury history. If we are choosing someone to base a future around I'd bet on a 19 year old Karl Anthony Towns to live up to his massive potential. Otherwise I'd choose Lebron for the next couple years.

I wouldn't pick him in my team. LeBron appears to be uncoachable and he'd be a lockerroom lawyer. He's an incredible specimen but I'd rather build a side without him.

It kills me to agree with you. I despise the man but he produces at a Bird-like level and always goes to the Finals.

I like Curry and his game 1000x more but LeIdiot does it all.

Last edited:
I wouldn't pick him in my team. LeBron appears to be uncoachable and he'd be a lockerroom lawyer. He's an incredible specimen but I'd rather build a side without him.
Aye. The Heat won two championships with him but he wanted Spoelstra fired in 2010 and Riley sat him down in his office and basically told LeBron, "yeah... that's not happening". Spo is a good coach and I'm glad that Riley basically told LeBron to get over it. He is a transcendent talent, but he's a huge diva too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back