PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Golden State Warriors Sputtering Toward the End

Status
Not open for further replies.
************, comparing Brady to LeBaldo? What the hell man
The comparison was never Brady to Lebron, it was the PERCEPTIONS of Brady and Lebron.

Theres a huge difference between those two things, and people keep getting them mixed up

Then why do you root for Tom Brady? The entire world outside of Pats Nation views him as a whiny spoiled cheater thats been pampered all his life (hes had a personal throwing coach since high school) so its not that much different. Its just a matter of perspective.

Yeah.

01 ~ Only drooling Idiots perceive him that way. Plenty of folks outside New EngLand have Intelligence and Integrity. Those kind can't help but admire Tom Brady, The Hardest Working Man in FootBall.

02 ~ Comparing even the perception of an hard-working, passionately driven Scrapper who's dedicated to'is TeamMates to that of a demonstrably arrogant Prick like LeBron James is contemptible.

Ironically I turn on PFW in Progress today and the show starts with a quick discussion about Beyonce being a unlikeable diva, which then prompted Andy to say something along the lines of "Well Brady is a diva but people still love him".

I know it was said in a lighthearted manner but I just thought it was funny after all the troll talk yesterday that a guy that works for the organization said it :rolleyes:

Ironically I turn on PFW in Progress today and the show starts with a quick discussion about Beyonce being a unlikeable diva, which then prompted Andy to say something along the lines of "Well Brady is a diva but people still love him".

I know it was said in a lighthearted manner but I just thought it was funny after all the troll talk yesterday that a guy that works for the organization said it :rolleyes:

Tom Brady is thought to be the biggest diva, cheater, and whiner (who supposedly gets special treatment and calls) in the entire NFL, and it's not even that close, is it?

Fortunately, there are hard core football fans, scouts, and coaches who know the real deal.

then there are Jokers that KNOW Scumdell is a piece of fecal matter and focus every day, every hour of their remaining existence on this planet focused on exposing this megalomaniacal moron for the utter slime and reptilian refuse he really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back