Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who do you want to win the AFC Championship?

• Jets

Votes: 110 55.3%
  • Colts

Votes: 89 44.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got pull for the Colts in this one. It would be nice to see Manning hoist the Lombardi and let Boston know who the number one truly is. The Jets have had an amazing run and deserve to be where they are. I'm fairly confident the superbowl will be between the Colts and Saints which should be a great superbowl. Hopefully it's as good as Superbowl 42.

I just went and checked what happened in Super Bowl 42... You mean to tell me Tom Brady and the Patriots have been to four Super Bowls, while Peyton Manning and the Colts have been to just one?

Gasp. Shocking!

I just went and checked what happened in Super Bowl 42... You mean to tell me Tom Brady and the Patriots have been to four Super Bowls, while Peyton Manning and the Colts have been to just one?

Gasp. Shocking!

Keep clinging to the past. Life's about the present and right now your team is garbage. The Jets should be commended for taking out the Chargers as holding SD's offense to 14 points at home is amazing.

I'd rather get a finger wave than watch Peyton win another Super Bowl. Luckily though this time if he gets there, he'll be playing against an actual quarterback, not Rex Grossman.

I'd rather get a finger wave than watch Peyton win another Super Bowl. Luckily though this time if he gets there, he'll be playing against an actual quarterback, not Rex Grossman.

LOL you guys are just pissed off because you know if the Colts can pull it off this year it will prove without a shadow of a doubt that Manning is better than Brady. Suck up the poor season and commend teams who are putting forth an effort.

This is like choosing which nut to remove...the left one or the right one.

Go Saints!

LOL you guys are just pissed off because you know if the Colts can pull it off this year it will prove without a shadow of a doubt that Manning is better than Brady. Suck up the poor season and commend teams who are putting forth an effort.

Um, can we say obsessed? I'm assuming you're a Colts fan, and you're on the board of a team that hasn't been a threat to your team since the middle of the season? Is that what several beatdowns in the early part of the decade do to a fanbase? I'm actually flattered that you're here. I haven't had confidence in the Patriots since SB 42, but seeing the Colts trolls on here makes me believe our team is still a threat.

Enjoy that Jets D next week. I'm sure the refs will do their best to keep your team in the game, but the Jets have 2001 Pats written all over them.

Isn't it ironic that the team your owner let back their way into the playoffs could end your season next weekend?

Hi Hater! Can your dumbass count? It would make it 3-2.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Anybody but Peyton.

Last edited:
Um, can we say obsessed? I'm assuming you're a Colts fan, and you're on the board of a team that hasn't been a threat to your team since the middle of the season? Is that what several beatdowns in the early part of the decade do to a fanbase? I'm actually flattered that you're here. I haven't had confidence in the Patriots since SB 42, but seeing the Colts trolls on here makes me believe our team is still a threat.

Enjoy that Jets D next week. I'm sure the refs will do their best to keep your team in the game, but the Jets have 2001 Pats written all over them.

Isn't it ironic that the team your owner let back their way into the playoffs could end your season next weekend?

Maybe the guy is a frequent reader of multiple boards. I go to the Eagles, Chargers, Jaguars, and this board once in a while. We haven't played the Eagles since 2006.

And funny how you bring up the refs, when your style of play from 2001-2004 benefited heavily from the officiating.

In case you didn't watch the Ravens game, Frank Walker who is an all-around horrid corner back was holding and tugging on Garcon all game, and they didn't call it once.

They called two pass interferences, and you automatically assume that we got a phantom call without taking into account what happened on those two plays. One play, Wayne completely crossed the opposing defensive back on a double move and he decided to re-intact The Rock's DDT and hooked Wayne's body as if they were break dancing. Blatant pass interference.

The other one was nearly a game changer and let Reed get a pick. If it was your team, you would have been begging for call if Watson was thrown out of the play on a seam route. The backer took Clark and threw him up into the air and pushed him to the opposite play and allowed Reed to receive an easy ball and take it to our 20.

Also, you claim the refs always help us, yet you completely forgot about our 2008 season.

Week 2 vs. the Jags - 4th down, Garrard on his own 30, up 23-21. They don't convert, we kneel a few times and we win. Incomplete. Pass interference because Earnest Wilford ran into our linebacker. Keiaho was looking into the backfield, back pedaling, and Wilford ran into him and got a flag. Jaguars eventually drive down for the game winning 50 yard FG.

Week 5 vs. the Packers - we got flagged like 20 times that game. Go figure.

Divisional Game vs. SD - facemask call on Session in overtime while he was being facemasked in the same exact play, illegal contact on Tim Jennings when the replay showed he stopped contact after 4 yards (on 3rd down, would have forced punt), and holding on Eric Foster giving the Chargers an automatic first down on 3rd down. All in overtime.

Yes, we get tremendous help from the refs. I'm assuming you watched the 2003 AFC Championship game? How much help did we get that game? :rolleyes:

If you're going to blatantly insult us, at least do it right. That's all I ask.

Last edited:
as long as the saints win it all, i could care less...i hate the other three remaining teams equally...

As long as neither of these teams wins the SB I can really care less who wins next weeks game. Go NFC!

Maybe the guy is a frequent reader of multiple boards. I go to the Eagles, Chargers, Jaguars, and this board once in a while. We haven't played the Eagles since 2006.

And funny how you bring up the refs, when your style of play from 2001-2004 benefited heavily from the officiating.

In case you didn't watch the Ravens game, Frank Walker who is an all-around horrid corner back was holding and tugging on Garcon all game, and they didn't call it once.

They called two pass interferences, and you automatically assume that we got a phantom call without taking into account what happened on those two plays. One play, Wayne completely crossed the opposing defensive back on a double move and he decided to re-intact The Rock's DDT and hooked Wayne's body as if they were break dancing. Blatant pass interference.

The other one was nearly a game changer and let Reed get a pick. If it was your team, you would have been begging for call if Watson was thrown out of the play on a seam route. The backer took Clark and threw him up into the air and pushed him to the opposite play and allowed Reed to receive an easy ball and take it to our 20.

Also, you claim the refs always help us, yet you completely forgot about our 2008 season.

Week 2 vs. the Jags - 4th down, Garrard on his own 30, up 23-21. They don't convert, we kneel a few times and we win. Incomplete. Pass interference because Earnest Wilford ran into our linebacker. Keiaho was looking into the backfield, back pedaling, and Wilford ran into him and got a flag. Jaguars eventually drive down for the game winning 50 yard FG.

Week 5 vs. the Packers - we got flagged like 20 times that game. Go figure.

Divisional Game vs. SD - facemask call on Session in overtime while he was being facemasked in the same exact play, illegal contact on Tim Jennings when the replay showed he stopped contact after 4 yards (on 3rd down, would have forced punt), and holding on Eric Foster giving the Chargers an automatic first down on 3rd down. All in overtime.

Yes, we get tremendous help from the refs. I'm assuming you watched the 2003 AFC Championship game? How much help did we get that game? :rolleyes:

If you're going to blatantly insult us, at least do it right. That's all I ask.

All I hear is whining, much like the way Dungy and Polian got the rules changed, oh I forgot, "reinterpreted" to benefit them.

I'm also flattered, btw, that your team is one win away from the SB, and you're concerned about what Pats fans are saying, a team who wasn't won the whole thing in 5 years. I guess losing 6 in a row and watching a team and quarterback you absolutely hate win 3 SBs will do that to you, huh? I figured with your one fluke win and the recent success against the Pats, you'd be over your inferority complex?

What? You mean when the refs let the players actually play? The ensuing *****fest from Polian and the Colts was embarrassing. But I guess if Manning doesn't win, something has to be changed, eh? The funny thing is, the next year the Patriots beat them even worse while playing by Indy's rules.

And it's good you listed four games where the Colts got the short end of the stick. How many examples do you want me to give where the refs ****ed over the other team? There have been so many phantom pass interference calls in favour of the Colts that it's become unbearable to watch them play. All Manning has to do is throw it up and if his receiver doesn't make the catch, there's a good chance a flag will be there to help.

Why are Colts fans here? Too afraid of those Jets fans?

Re: It's a difficult question but...

I can't say it, but i would never ever want to see that fat load ryan getting to the SB.

JETS FTW as much as it pains me to say that. The though of watching a Manning in the SB is just that much more painful.

Also, as many before me have stated, it would just be poetic justice that the team that gave the Jets a pass has their SB dream snuffed by said team. There can be no sweeter win IMHO.

For the SB, NFC baby. I don't really care which team.

Re: Colts or Jets...?

Yes. There is a way this can turn out OK, considering that we're dealing with two great evils. Green Beans beating the Dolts would put a dagger in the heart of the Indianapolis franchise from which it might never recover. Also, there's a good chance the Green Beans would get stomped in the Super Bowl. These are the two prospects I'm rooting for.

Thats what I was thinking...if the Jest beat Indy, Manning will never be the same...loosing to a rookie QB and a team that ruined their want for perfection....

Then of course going into the SB with either the Vikes or the Saints, the Jest then have no hope.....

Honestly, I can careless as long as whoever wins the Minnesota at New Orleans game defeats either of them.

I won't root for the Colts or the Jets but I think Indianapolis will win. That is to say, I'm choosing them not because I want them to win, but I feel the Jets will enter the game with a false sense of confidence from defeating them in the regular season. Barring major injuries, the Colts won't threat this game as a game to rest their starters. Therefore, the Jets could be in for a rude awakening. If the Colts establish a balanced attack, they'll put up enough points to stay ahead. If they can get an early lead, they might pour it on. Because they'd managed to stifle Baltimore's running game. Perhaps, they'll do the same against the Jets. If so, I don't think New York wants to rely on Sanchez.

Wayne, Garcon, Collie, Clark and Addai > Revis, Sheppard and Rhodes

Simple solution= Saints beat Vikings so we dont hear about farve festw

Colts beat the fraud jets....

Then the saints beat the colts, Manning has a super bowl loss to his record.. then this nightmare is over...

Even if Manning wins, (which he wont because Favre is going to) isnt 3 STILL greater than 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back