PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Dolphins/Ravens Wild Card playoff discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed Reed is just a BEAST. Damn he would look good in a Patriot uni. :(

Wow. Noodle arm actually has a cannon himself. Too bad he wasn't accurate in the least. Pick-6 baby! Ed Reed is a beast!

Ed Reed is just a BEAST. Damn he would look good in a Patriot uni. :(

I know. And he likes BB too, I remember a few years ago, before he re-signed with the Ravens, that it was a distinct possibility he was coming here. Shame, he's amazing.

Nice return by Reed there. I love it looked like Scott crushing Pennington near te end zone.

Nice return by Reed there. I love it looked like Scott crushing Pennington near te end zone.

Pennington will not survive this game if he keeps getting hit like that.

Anybody else think the wildcat is a formation that will be around for a long time?

As I was typing, Ravens INT for a TD!

They look killer this year.

Pennington will not survive this game if he keeps getting hit like that.

Nope, he won't. I love watching the Ravens D, fast and physical. Reed is such a ballhawk, I would love to see him here with Meriweather.

Pennington gets blasted again.

This Baltimore defense is full of BEASTS!

The defense looks like they are holding a "Meet at the QB" meeting. Pennington takes another shot. I am glad the Ravens are shutting down this college offense.

The defense looks like they are holding a "Meet at the QB" meeting. Pennington takes another shot. I am glad the Ravens are shutting down this college offense.

I'm enjoying this game. Good for the Crows, go to the SB for all I care, they're one franchise I don't really feel one way or another about.

I wouldn't say shutting down. Dolphins are actually reeling off a few nice plays here and there. Their problem is field position. They just simply are not going to sustain many 80+ yard drives today.

Ed Reed deserves the HOF-he's just exceptional. He's exciting to watch too

Would love to see Ed Reed and Bart Scott wearing a Pats uniform.

What a throw and what a catch. Damn.

Credit where credit is due man-this Baltimore defense is just outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back