Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
5 minutes into the first quarter and a Ravens fumble was recovered by the Fish who got to the goal line but were stuffed and had to settle for a field goal. It is now 3-0 Dolphins. God I hope the Ravens come back and march down the field.

Go Ravens. I hate the Fish.

In a game like this, you can't settle for 3 when you've got a first and goal situation. These defenses aren't likely to give up a lot of long range touchdowns, so you've got to convert when you can get inside the 10.

Nothing would make me happier to see the Dolphins lose. Stil, pretty big for the Ravens to hold Miami to a FG after the turnover.

In a game like this, you can't settle for 3 when you've got a first and goal situation. These defenses aren't likely to give up a lot of long range touchdowns, so you've got to convert when you can get inside the 10.

Especially not the Ravens defense. I think they yield the least amount of points in the league. It appears that Ravens offense is driving down the field now. I never knew this (despite the fact that two of my friends from high school went on to Delaware to play with him) but Flacco has a CANNON.

Nice throw to Heap for a big gain. Baltimore looks good other than that fumble.

Well, that breaks it even.

Come on Baltimore. You gotta turn that into a TD.

Flacco is looking confident.

The unknown factor is how the rookie quarterback will perform.

Baltimore destroys the Wildcat.

Take that "wildcat"!

Wow, this Ravens D is scary :eek:

It's such a force of habit to change the channel at a commercial break to another game. Do you mean I have to watch the commercials now?

I am envious of that defense. Imagine if we had a defense like that. :(

Faith, woman, faith. We will have a defense like that sooner than you know.

I am envious of that defense. Imagine if we had a defense like that. :(

I wouldn't mind that at all :D

I'm confident we'll make improvements over break. Our D isn't all that bad to begin with.

Baltimore is looking good...GO BALT!!! BTW Cobbs looks like a real steal..too bad that Pats didn't have room for him...I liked all I saw in preseason although,,in the 4th game that year he DID make a lot of mistakes...BUT...great potential..

Reed has some pair of hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back