PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Dolphins/Ravens Wild Card playoff discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The post season of great punting.

Awesome punt. Penny at the 1 and rattled, another pick 6 might be coming here.

ANOTHER PICK!! Pennington is clearly rattled. Why is he going vertical all of the sudden? That's not your game, Chaddy boy.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Some douche bag writer was talking about how Cassel is all "smoke and mirrors".....Come on,.......we on the east coast know that Penny....is all smoke and mirrors.......He has a noodle arm and is prone to make BAD decisions under pressure.....case in point!!!!!

Punters. We were just talking about BB and punters in another thread.

I wonder, would BB, given the option, trade Brady for Ed Reed straight up?

Both teams suck to put it bluntly.

Penny. A couple of days ago I was making a case for him to be MVP :eek: lol

He should have been the MVP. The Ravens are just a very bad matchup for the Dolphins. You need to be able to go downfield to force Baltimore to play honest. Pennington's a short pass guy and his receivers suck, so going deep is very dangerous with an Ed Reed in the defensive backfield.

Last edited:
Would anybody be suprised if BB picked up Ray Lewis for a one or two year deal? At this point, I think Suggs is out of the question but Ray Lewis still has quite a bit left in the tank and hits like a mack truck, plays i a 3-4, and is a veteran. All Belichick qualities.

Money talks my friend. According to Miguel we have $19 million in cap space.
That does not include escalators, and signing of our ERFAs or RFA's. After we Franchise Cassel our moves might be limited this offseason. I expect them to reconstruct some deals to make room if needed. If those FA's are looking for Big Money, I'm not sure that they will end up here.

Another TO. I can't believe this is only a 10 point game.

Ooopsy (Phin Phumble)

GAME OVER...The Dolphins have no shot. This Baltimore Defense is devastating.

He should have been the MPV. The Ravens are just a very bad matchup for the Dolphins. You need to be able to go downfield to force Baltimore to play honest. Pennington's a short pass guy and his receivers suck, so going deep is very dangerous with an Ed Reed in the defensive backfield.

Thank you :) I really did think he was deserving,at least more so than Manning. Good point about the matchups-Baltimore is just carving them up.

Fumble. Ravens D is unstoppable.

This whole game has seem like last quarter garbage time in a preseason game. What happened to the playoffs are a new level? I'm glad to see Miami go down but, this is like watching paint dry. Balt will be eliminated in the next round.

LOL OMG. This is a massacre:D Poor Chad tho :eek: I hope he leaves upright.

Touchdown Ravens, and that's the game.

20-3 Ravens. Keep it up.

That should be a wrap. Miami can't do nothing against this D.

Dolphins are getting beaten like a mule now.

:beatingcoming:The Dolphins look like they are done playing. I see a lot of slumping shoulders out there and lack of urgency.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back