PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 1/10/2011 Rex Ryan Quotes/Media Thread (merged 4x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rex Ryan cant help himself or is he playing mind games?

Look, this is the same guy who got caught sniffing his wife's feet on the internet, and had a profile talking about his love of "nipple torture" and "watching his wife take a big one in all 3 holes".

:wha:

Just wow.

To quote Bill Russell: It is not possible for us to lose this game.

Rex Ryan: This time it's personal (again)

Again? But it appears that he's targeting BB now.
Rex Ryan vs. Bill Belichick: 'It's Personal'

"This is about Bill Belichick versus Rex Ryan," Ryan told ESPNBoston on Monday. "There's no question, it's personal. It's about him against myself. That's what it's going to come down to."

Can anybody believe what an arrogant egomaniac he has become? It's like a huge snowball of bluster and self-importance that just gets bigger and bigger as time passes. The Rex Ryan balloon needs to get deflated before it reaches epic proportions and flattens New York under its sheer weight.

BB's response to Ryan's 'declaration of war' was classic.
"I might have a little quickness on him, he's probably got a little more strength and power on me," Belichick said. "I don't think you'll see either of us out there making any blocks, or tackles, or runs throws or catches. At least you won't see me doing that. It's probably a good thing for our team."

E.g. News Flash: It will be the players that will determine the game on the field. Not the coaches.

Last edited:
Re: Rex Ryan: This time it's personal (again)

Again? But it appears that he's targeting BB now.
Rex Ryan vs. Bill Belichick: 'It's Personal'

Can anybody believe what an arrogant egomaniac he has become? It's like a huge snowball of bluster and self-importance that just gets bigger and bigger as time passes. The Rex Ryan balloon needs to get deflated before it reaches epic proportions and flattens New York under its sheer weight.

BB's response to Ryan's 'declaration of war' was classic.

E.g. News Flash: It will be the players that will determine the game on the field. Not the coaches.

I guess when they lost by 6 TDs last tme, it wasn't personal?

Making it all about the coach (Rex vs Manning, Rex vs Brady, Rex vs Belichick) Is about as Bass Ackwards as it gets. This team is a reflection of the coach...

slightly OT:

Ladanian Tomlinson also fired off about the re-re-match coming up this week:

Belichick and the Patriots have attempted to avoid giving opponents bulletin board material, but LaDainian Tomlinson claims that New England didn't stay true to that during the 45-3 rout.

"Late in the fourth (quarter) the Pats were talking and yapping," Tomlinson said. "I said, 'You got us but we'll be back. We'll be back."

Tell me, IDIOT, how is saying "We'll be back" NOT talking and yapping????

Shut your mouth, you just got destroyed!

http://www.almostathletes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/LT.Figurine.jpg

Here is a link to the collectable figurine that shows you being a biznitch on the BENCH, while Rivers played the game on a torn ACL.

Vince Wilfork wants to eat you.

Might be Rexys way of taking the pressure off his players like he usually does, unfortunately BB's a better coach and we have better players. BB has had two weeks to prepare and the players are rested. I like our chances.

Wait, I thought it was personal last time. How many jilted lovers does Rexy have in the NFL anyway! What a loud-mouthed buffoon.

genius response by Belichick..

Might be Rexys way of taking the pressure off his players like he usually does, unfortunately BB's a better coach and we have better players. BB has had two weeks to prepare and the players are rested. I like our chances.

Bull****. I respect the coaches of the New England Patriots and how they operate there organization. But the only position your players are better then ours is at QB. Tom Brady > Mark Sanchez and that's it. Our O-line is more highly touted, Our recievers are better, our RB's are much better, our defense is a better tougher unit, and oh yeah we have that Revis guy too.

Bull****. I respect the coaches of the New England Patriots and how they operate there organization. But the only position your players are better then ours is at QB. Tom Brady > Mark Sanchez and that's it. Our O-line is more highly touted, Our recievers are better, our RB's are much better, our defense is a better tougher unit, and oh yeah we have that Revis guy too.

Pats as a TEAM>>>Jets as a TEAM

Hence, 14-2 vs. 11-5.

:welcome:

What are you trying to prove?

We disagree with you.

Ferguson is overrated, Slauson is underwhelming, Woody is a dinosaur, I would take our RBs over yours and day of the week and twice Sunday.

While Santonio Holmes, Cotchery, Edwards and Keller are really good--and I agree with you there--you are out of your mind if you believe the Patriots would swap Welker, Branch, Tate, Hernandez and Gronkowski for your guys. They would NOT.

I think Harris is great. Mayo is just as good. We have subs on our D-line because of injuries, but Wilfork is still there. Our safeties are obviously better than yours, you have a better pair of CBs, but McCourty is no sluch.

So--how in the world are the Jets more talented? THEY ARE NOT.

Your CBs are better

Spare me, bro. Stop parroting what Rex said over a year ago. We get it, you guys like his swagger because he's the "Anti-Belichick". What happens when he flames out and Woody hires the "next Belichick" a la Mangini?

And is "highly touted" a measurable stat? It must be right next to the "classy" stat on the TOPPS cards.

Hahahah...this is HILARIOUS!!!!

what do we have 8 pro-bowlers? I lost count when they added Light....

The only response needed:
45-3

When you win, say little; when you lose, say even less.

Last edited:

Or more likely it's because he's a media harlot who just loves to hear himself talk. The guy can't even have lunch with his own QB without announcing it to the press first. :rolleyes:

Hahahah...this is HILARIOUS!!!!

what do we have 8 pro-bowlers? I lost count when they added Light....

This is what the NFL has posted now. They are still missing Light so they have yet to update.

New England (6)
* Tom Brady, quarterback
* Logan Mankins, guard
Jerod Mayo, inside/middle linebacker
Devin McCourty, cornerback
Brandon Meriweather, free safety
* Vince Wilfork, interior lineman

N.Y. Jets (3)
D'Brickashaw Ferguson, tackle
* Nick Mangold, center
* Darrelle Revis, cornerback

* Asterisk denotes starter

My question is does Ryan really believe that Belichick will come into the game with the same gameplan as last time as he said in his press conference today? If he really thinks that, this will be another blowout. I am sure that Belichick will have a different gameplan come Sunday with stuff Ryan has never seen before. If Ryan isn't ready for it, he is going to be embarrassed.

Haters going to hate, don't take it personal, it's between Rex and Bill.

I can't begin to imagine the depth of rationalization you've gone through to remain a fan of that team.

My question is does Ryan really believe that Belichick will come into the game with the same gameplan as last time as he said in his press conference today? If he really thinks that, this will be another blowout. I am sure that Belichick will have a different gameplan come Sunday with stuff Ryan has never seen before. If Ryan isn't ready for it, he is going to be embarrassed.

I seriously doubt Wrecks is capable of being embarrassed. By anything.

Last edited:

Do you realize that Mcourty had 7 INTS this season and made the Pro Bowl?

As a rookie.

jets may win the game but this exactly the same thing rex said before the last game. Saying the same thing N times and striking it once doesnt mean its true.Its debatable but not overwhelmingly better like you make it sound.

Last edited:

slightly OT:

Ladanian Tomlinson also fired off about the re-re-match coming up this week:

Belichick and the Patriots have attempted to avoid giving opponents bulletin board material, but LaDainian Tomlinson claims that New England didn't stay true to that during the 45-3 rout.

"Late in the fourth (quarter) the Pats were talking and yapping," Tomlinson said. "I said, 'You got us but we'll be back. We'll be back."

Tell me, IDIOT, how is saying "We'll be back" NOT talking and yapping????

Because he's "classy" and you're not. Remember, he said so, so it must be true! :p

New here from beautiful central mass.'
I remember being at the monday night game against the Jets with all the drunks, as a young kid back in "76" Pats crushed em. Marinaro was running for the Jets as one guy fell off the back of the stands behind us. All the fights, the stabbings etc.
Point is.......listening to Ryan opening his yap....while the game wont be rowdy like the old days off of the field.....I have a feeling on the field we are going to see controlled chaos supplied by the Pats!
Keep the quotes coming Rex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back