PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Notable NFL Roster Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I have no doubt it's true. But it's still not a smart way for the player to handle it.
completely dissagree

it was very respectful to everyone and showed his well wishes
he just also made it known whats up, and that hes a gamer, and will continue to game

thats an A++ response in my book, dont take it like a whimpering dog, take it respectfully, but w/ confidence

completely dissagree

it was very respectful to everyone and showed his well wishes
he just also made it known whats up, and that hes a gamer, and will continue to game

thats an A++ response in my book, dont take it like a whimpering dog, take it respectfully, but w/ confidence

He can disagree with the move, that's fine. But IMO that was note was far from respectful. He didn't just state his faith in his abilities, he broke into an angry public attack on the team in the middle of what purported to be a gracious note of thanks.

As I said, I understand Kruger's anger, and I don't doubt that the Browns messed up along the way. But I think he'll regret responding this way. Hundreds of players across the league are getting pink slips today, hundreds more next week. Only one is using his "thank you and farewell" note to flip the bird at his former employer. It doesn't make him look good, and could give potential employers second thoughts.

He can disagree with the move, that's fine. But IMO that was note was far from respectful. He didn't just state his faith in his abilities, he broke into an angry public attack on the team in the middle of what purported to be a gracious note of thanks.

As I said, I understand Kruger's anger, and I don't doubt that the Browns messed up along the way. But I think he'll regret responding this way. Hundreds of players across the league are getting pink slips today, hundreds more next week. Only one is using his "thank you and farewell" note to flip the bird at his former employer. It doesn't make him look good, and could give potential employers second thoughts.

hmmmmmm.....yyyyeeeeeeaaahhhhh...no

if youre' taking issue with what he said, you are way too sensitive

belichick, for one, wouldn't hold it against him. he might actually view kruger even more favorably after that.

(i know, technically, it was the ravens who ran him out of town).

hmmmmmm.....yyyyeeeeeeaaahhhhh...no

if youre' taking issue with what he said, you are way too sensitive

"Taking issue"? "Sensitive? :confused: Nah, I'm not offended by what he said or anything like that, I sympathize with him. I just said I thought he'd end up thinking better of his response once he had some time to simmer down, as most people do when they lose their cool -- especially in a professional situation. But clearly some of you think otherwise, and that's fine.

belichick, for one, wouldn't hold it against him. he might actually view kruger even more favorably after that.

(i know, technically, it was the ravens who ran him out of town).

Hmm. Bill Belichick looking more favorably on a player for using the media to publicly air grievances with mangagement? Maybe....;)

So if we can sign storm Johnson now, that would be great.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Whats special about him? Seems like he really hasn't done much?
For a young, cheap, power back that needs to prove himself in teh league, we really really should give him a look

For a young, cheap, power back that needs to prove himself in teh league, we really really should give him a look

On the current roster, when factoring in STs, who do you cut?

Traded not once, but twice...

The other Super Bowl hero.

I wouldn't mind Brandon Browner on a veteran minimum contract, as a rover and a guy who crushes guys over the middle, like he did in 2014. Possible that boat has sailed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes