PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Notable NFL Roster Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very bad news for Pats fans, and for comedy.

Sanchez really has to be awful if he can't beat out either Trevor Siemian or Paxton Lynch... That's rough. But, about right.

Anyone scared of Denver this year? Their defense still looks imposing enough but the offense, I don't know. Their run game should still be good but can they be confident in Siemian running their offense?

Sanchez really has to be awful if he can't beat out either Trevor Siemian or Paxton Lynch... That's rough. But, about right.

Anyone scared of Denver this year? Their defense still looks imposing enough but the offense, I don't know. Their run game should still be good but can they be confident in Siemian running their offense?

People should be scared of Denver for the same reason people were scared of the 2000 Ravens.

They have the potential to be the 2016 rule-set equivalent. Could win a lot of games 13-7, don't count that team out under any circumstances yet. Plus Siemian and Lynch likely won't **** the bed like Sanchez does even if theyre both probably less ...uh "gifted" in a very loose sense of the term.

Bronco's have some skill players that can carry the QB's along nicely if they start scheming the offense that way, hell, I swear half of PM's 2013 yards and TD's came from screens to DT where DT did all the work and the QB just laughed at his stat page hitting record numbers each week.

People should be scared of Denver for the same reason people were scared of the 2000 Ravens.

They have the potential to be the 2016 rule-set equivalent. Could win a lot of games 13-7, don't count that team out under any circumstances yet. Plus Siemian and Lynch likely won't **** the bed like Sanchez does even if theyre both probably less ...uh "gifted" in a very loose sense of the term.

Bronco's have some skill players that can carry the QB's along nicely if they start scheming the offense that way, hell, I swear half of PM's 2013 yards and TD's came from screens to DT where DT did all the work and the QB just laughed at his stat page hitting record numbers each week.

I just don't see it. They had so many things go right for them last year.

Offensively sure. Defensively no. Their defense won every game they had that season. PM and Osweiller were trash QB's. That D should be worse this season due to a few members leaving and others being injured early, but they'll still be great most likely.

I'm at a crossroads with Denver, I think their D can carry them all the way, I also think that every other part of the team can cost them a division title and that we should pay attention to the Raiders for a change...

Once we go 3-1 or 4-0 to start the season all the talk will be about NE. Our roster is legit and 75-53 cuts will be on NFL rosters this season. Thats all i care about. This team is real and has legit depth at every spot but OT... Few teams, if any can promise our depth, lets just hope that Solder and Canon aren't our doom.

Nowhere they would have beaten us in Foxborough, sadly coaching staff basically handed them homefield...

Former Patriot RB of 25 minutes in this group.

images

Hey now, Billy King isn't our GM anymore.

You're telling me that in the entire NFL* there is not one team in dire need of a butt fumble?

I think you have a better chance of winning Powerball than the Pats do of finding a serviceable OT on waivers.
Well that's where we got Waddle, so perhaps a better payoff this time? But I would certainly prefer a trade for a veteran OT.

Well that's where we got Waddle, so perhaps a better payoff this time? But I would certainly prefer a trade for a veteran OT.

Do you see any 4th OT in the league who you consider a clear upgrade on Waddle, let alone Cannon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3