PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 13 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blueprint for destroying the Most overrated defense ive seen is right there. Cant anyone replicate the pats.

I hate Roethlisberger and his ego and his woman raping (allegedly), but you gotta admit the guy is probably the toughest SOB. Broken foot and nose and still playing.

I hate Roethlisberger and his ego and his woman raping (allegedly), but you gotta admit the guy is probably the toughest SOB. Broken foot and nose and still playing.

Story is that Unitas once broke his nose and was bleeding all over the place. Picked up some dirt and shoved it up his nose to stop the bleeding......

They've let Flacco roll right an awful lot so far, and they just paid for it big time.

Between the Steelers and Ravens I choose the Steelers Vomit Vomit.

Ravinz are a bigger threat to the Pats than the always reliable loss, Squealers. Boldin is a force.

It's tough to root for one of these teams but it's a great match up :popcorn:

We need the Squealers to beat the Jests, right? Does anything else really matter with these two at this point?

whoever wins this game is probably the second seed at least (with the colts and chargers losses) so yea, its important.

Remaining Steelers Schedule:

Bengals.
Jets.
Panthers.
@ Browns.

Remaining Ravens Schedule:

@ Texans.
Saints.
@ Browns
Bengals

i would take either of these schedules over the jets or patriots remaining schedules.

Last edited:
Baffled by NBC's weekly fetish for high school football.

Wow, Lewis just killed Mendenhall on that play. :cool:

Last edited:
Stallworth sighting!

I'd hit ...

Wait, does my wife read this forum?

Tell her that you meant that you'd slap Faith Hill. When she reminds you that you don't hit women, look confused and then chew on a Twix.

So who are you guys rootin' for?

So who are you guys rootin' for?

Don't think I'm "rootin" for anyone per se. I'm just enjoying some good hardnosed football tonight. Which is really enjoyable without the anxiety that comes with the pats games.

Wouldn't mind seeing one of those infamous dirty blocks from ward on our boy sizzle tho:D

Is there a more dislikable group of receivers in the game than the Steelers and Ravens combined? I've lost count of the amount of dropped receptions or missed catches they've tried to complain for PI to the referees.

Last edited:
mendensuggs-o.gif

^^ The best I could make from GIF soup of Rashard Mendenhall ducking out on that hit from Terrell Suggs. Terrible quality, but sue me. It's from my sh!tty BlackBerry. On top of that, GIFsoup felt the need to speed the GIF up by tenfold.

I think I just puked. Costas just said that Manning's slump "could be a case of him try to do it nearly alone". Reggie Wayne and Pierre Garcon are "nearly alone"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes