PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2023 NFL Schedule (All Pats games listed)

Ceiling 9-8
Floor 5-12

Reality? 7-10 or 8-9 since we'll probably play a couple of teams with injured QBs at convenient times

On a side note..... i am surprised with how much primetime games we got... I figured we'd only get 1 or 2

I'll be interested to see what the average number of days rest is between games per team. Last year the Bills had the most and the Patriots had the least.

Gonna be cold for the Donks game. Are you people gonna come out and spend holidays with me?

9-8 by my count. If Jets, Broncos, Raiders and Chargers improve as much as expected, it could get ugly.

I count 4 prime time games right? If so is that not like lowest in forever?

I don't see anyone talking about the fact that there are -->3<-- MNF double headers this year (week 2, 3 and 14). That's new.

TB12 released the Pats schedule yet Peyton released the Broncos. Another common Colts L

Not gonna lie, that's a ***** of a schedule.

I can't recall ever seeing a tougher Patriots schedule. The month of November looks somewhat manageable but apart from that it's murderous. ALL HANDS ON DECK!

this is tough. this looks like a 6 win season. they made no improvements on offense, other than adding an OC that led offenses that ranked 14-20 at best in Houston. His only good seasons were w Brady. the coach still trying win with defense and ST like it is 1993. top 10 pick, here we come as the head coach/builds a team w no playmakers on offense in the image of the 7-9 1992 Cleveland Browns with Mike Tomczak behind center

Last edited:
this is tough. this looks like a 6 win season. they made no improvements on offense, other than adding an OC that led offenses that ranked 14-20 at best in Houston. His only good seasons were w Brady. the coach still trying win with defense and ST like it is 1993. top 10 pick, here we come as the head coach/builds a team w no playmakers on offense in the image of the 7-9 1992 Cleveland Browns with Mike Tomczak behind center
No improvements on offense?!? They have a new OC and OL coach!

I'm not the most pessimistic guy in the world but if you can't see how that will improve the offense, I don't know what to tell you.

Maybe it's not a crazy leap but if they can get back to where they were in 2021, they be competitive.

8 - 10 wins with Zappe.

@ Miami in October is a gift. Saints, Commandos, Colts and Giants dont impress me. Broncos installing another new system in 2 years of Wilson. Jimmy G will be hurt by 6 games in. Steelers are in transition and finding their groove.

8 - 10 wins with Zappe.

@ Miami in October is a gift. Saints, Commandos, Colts and Giants dont impress me. Broncos installing another new system in 2 years of Wilson. Jimmy G will be hurt by 6 games in. Steelers are in transition and finding their groove.

Miami and the Giants are better than NE. Both are much more talented across the board. Only coaching can save the Pats this season.

8 - 10 wins with Zappe.

Miami and the Giants are better than NE. Both are much more talented across the board. Only coaching can save the Pats this season.

Download Three Goofy Clowns Wallpaper | Wallpapers.com

Oh ye of little faith.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes