PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2023 NFL Schedule (All Pats games listed)

Miami and the Giants are better than NE. Both are much more talented across the board. Only coaching can save the Pats this season.
Miami losing the heat advantage helps NE.

Dan Jones is not the answer in NY.

Miami losing the heat advantage helps NE.

I don't think the heat is going to be the issue when it comes time to play the Dolphins. In the first matchup last year the DOlphins gashed them through the air, and in the second game they did it on the ground.

Dan Jones is not the answer in NY.

I still think he's better than Mac, and besides, you don't need to be a superstar QB to beat the Pats.

Confirmed, the Pats have a lot of no-nothing, chicken little, p*ssies for “fans”. We have a good number of these white flag wavers here as well. Anyone who looks at the schedule and thinks “Ugh. 3-14” should just stop following the team.

Saints, Raiders, Colts, Giants, Chargers, (how many times in a row do the Pats have to beat LA before people stop picking them), Pittsburgh, Washington, Jets (split), Phins (split) are all realistic wins. I predict that they will pull an upset in one of these 4 games: Eagles (Brady’s presence hyping up the crowd, element of surprise on offense with revamped playbook under O’Brien), Cowboys, Bills, Bills.

In my opinion, there is a path to 10 wins. There is also a path to 7 wins.

Last edited:
This schedule is great for fans who are in upstate NY like myself.

I'm going to see 12 games for sure.

Week 18 is of course a mystery.

3 games are highly probable depending on the Network doubleheader lineup, but Eagles v. Patriots is competing against Phins v. Chargers. 1 pm Saints v. Patriots will be shown if it's a CBS doubleheader, but if it's not, they'll likely go with 4pm Jets v. Denver. No AFC East teams are playing during the 1 or 4 pm time slots on the day the Patriots play Washington, but that game might get skipped (upstate NY typically gets a straight diet of AFC East games) for Ravens-Steelers at the same time.

Regardless, it's looking like 12 games will be on, 3 likely or possible, Week 18, and one definitely not (week 3 Jets - Patriots which is at the same time as Bills - Washington).

I watch on my phone when they're not on TV locally by using the GPS app (I select Boston as my current location).

I'm not going to need NFL Sunday Ticket this year.

This schedule is great for fans who are in upstate NY like myself.

I'm going to see 12 games for sure.

Week 18 is of course a mystery.

3 games are highly probable depending on the Network doubleheader lineup, but Eagles v. Patriots is competing against Phins v. Chargers. 1 pm Saints v. Patriots will be shown if it's a CBS doubleheader, but if it's not, they'll likely go with 4pm Jets v. Denver. No AFC East teams are playing during the 1 or 4 pm time slots on the day the Patriots play Washington, but that game might get skipped (upstate NY typically gets a straight diet of AFC East games) for Ravens-Steelers at the same time.

Regardless, it's looking like 12 games will be on, 3 likely or possible, Week 18, and one definitely not (week 3 Jets - Patriots which is at the same time as Bills - Washington).

I watch on my phone when they're not on TV locally by using the GPS app (I select Boston as my current location).

I'm not going to need NFL Sunday Ticket this year.

I frickin bought it.

They said they are cracking down on streaming the games mentioned fines and jail.
Ive only missed one patriot game in 25 years or so and I still am mad at that supervisor for forcing me to work thru the playoff game against the Ravens out of spite.
Confiscated my phone.

Then walked around the mall til he could find Ravens fans do bring it and tell me the score I flipped out in front of a whole store of Att customers.

I just realized the NFL schedule is now unbalanced within divisions.

Miami has 9 HOME games, and only 7 AWAY games, with one game international.

I can't understand who came up with this plan.

Vegas gives the home team 3 points, so effectively Miami is being given extra points in a couple games this season.

How did the NFL come up with this?

I could easily devise a schedule to prevent this from happening.

Every team in our division should host an international game as a HOME game. Every team in the opposing division we play (whichever division has 9 road games) should play the AFC East team on the road in an international game. That's 4 games. Do the same between 2 other divisions. That's 8 games.

This is not hard at all.
Agree! The 50 million dollar man Goodell concocted this schedule.. likely has something to do with the many games being played in Germany this season I'd imagine?

Confirmed, the Pats have a lot of no-nothing, chicken little, p*ssies for “fans”. We have a good number of these white flag wavers here as well. Anyone who looked at the schedule and thinks 3-14 should just stop following the team.

Saints, Raiders, Colts, Giants, Chargers, (how many times in a row do the Pats have to beat LA before people stop picking them), Pittsburgh, Washington, Jets (split), Phins (split) are all realistic wins. I predict that they will pull an upset in one of these for games: Eagles (Brady’s presence hyping up the crowd, element of surprise on offense with revamped playbook under O’Brien), Cowboys, Bills, Bills.

In my opinion, there is a path to 10 wins. There is also a path to 7 wins.

It's like they are ignoring the team last year could have had 3-5 more wins

Green Bay- Might have been a win if Jones or Hoyer played instead of a rookie thrust into the game
Minnesota- Got hosed on a couple of calls that changed the game
Las Vegas- His foot was out. Patricia calling a run play on the last play instead of just kneeling on it and going to OT.
Cincinnati- Stevenson's forward progress was stopped. Funny how a week later Pats forced a fumble on a RB but it was called forward progress.
Buffalo- Their LB 100% interfered with Harris in the endzone that went uncalled. Henry getting called for a bogus OPI. a blatant hold not called on one of the kick return TDs

That was with a team that had an offense that had 1 hand tied behind their back because they had an incompetent OC that also was the OL coach. Imagine those games with a competent OC and OL coach, probably would have been much better offensively where those things I posted don't really matter.

Is flexing allowed on SNF Christmas Eve ?

I don't like that game time at all.
Yeah same. I am good with a 4:30pm game, but Christmas Eve night? Ugh. If it was anyone else, it'd be a pass.

It's like they are ignoring the team last year could have had 3-5 more wins

Green Bay- Might have been a win if Jones or Hoyer played instead of a rookie thrust into the game
Minnesota- Got hosed on a couple of calls that changed the game
Las Vegas- His foot was out. Patricia calling a run play on the last play instead of just kneeling on it and going to OT.
Cincinnati- Stevenson's forward progress was stopped. Funny how a week later Pats forced a fumble on a RB but it was called forward progress.
Buffalo- Their LB 100% interfered with Harris in the endzone that went uncalled. Henry getting called for a bogus OPI. a blatant hold not called on one of the kick return TDs

That was with a team that had an offense that had 1 hand tied behind their back because they had an incompetent OC that also was the OL coach. Imagine those games with a competent OC and OL coach, probably would have been much better offensively where those things I posted don't really matter.
Agreed!! Great, great points. Pertaining to this season.. with GOAT being honored, I believe that energy, wanting to rid last season out out of their systems.. I believe it will be enough to at least will them to beat eagles.. it won't be easy, but if we can make hurts into a passer more than a runner I believe we can have a great chance to start the season off with a win.

We will need to pile up wins early!

Vs Eagles- L
Vs Dolphins- L
@Jets- L
@cowboys-L
Vs Saints-W
@Raiders-W
Vs Bills-L
@Phins-W
Vs Commanders- W
Vs Colts(Germany)- W
@giants-W
Vs Chargers-W
@Steelers-W
Vs Chiefs-L
@broncos-W
@Bills-L
Vs Jets-W

The First part of this schedule is brutal but I think we can get to 10 wins by turning it on in the second half. Maybe we steal one against a good team but we haven't beat a good team in a while so who knows?
10-7.

Vs Eagles- L
Vs Dolphins- L
@Jets- L
@cowboys-L
Vs Saints-W
@Raiders-W
Vs Bills-L
@Phins-W
Vs Commanders- W
Vs Colts(Germany)- W
@giants-W
Vs Chargers-W
@Steelers-W
Vs Chiefs-L
@broncos-W
@Bills-L
Vs Jets-W

The First part of this schedule is brutal but I think we can get to 10 wins by turning it on in the second half. Maybe we steal one against a good team but we haven't beat a good team in a while so who knows?
10-7.
No way they're going into Miami or Denver (in December) and winning. The Pats win at home vs the Phins, though.

Vs Eagles- L
Vs Dolphins- L
@Jets- L
@cowboys-L
Vs Saints-W
@Raiders-W
Vs Bills-L
@Phins-W
Vs Commanders- W
Vs Colts(Germany)- W
@giants-W
Vs Chargers-W
@Steelers-W
Vs Chiefs-L
@broncos-W
@Bills-L
Vs Jets-W

10-7.
This season... I have absolutely no idea how it will play out.. but call it optimism, but I have us winning 12 games..

I believe the defense will be elite, the offense will be efficient and top 10.. the coaching all around on offense projects to be superior from last season.. special teams appears to be vastly improved.

Getting a win in the opener would be huge to catapult the season.. and then again your W-L prediction could always be possible too!

Vs Eagles- W
Vs Dolphins- W
@Jets- W
@cowboys-L
Vs Saints-W
@Raiders-L
Vs Bills-L
@Phins-W
Vs Commanders- W
Vs Colts(Germany)- W
@giants-W
Vs Chargers-L
@Steelers-W
Vs Chiefs-L
@broncos-W
@Bills-L
Vs Jets-W

11-6

My only hesitation was Broncos in the cold at Denver. Thought it might be a loss. Eagles have the Super Bowl loser's hangover to start the season.

Jets and Phins are in for 7-8 win seasons.

Bills will go 12-5.

Dabool and the Giants come back to earth with their crummy QB.

Vs Eagles- W
Vs Dolphins- W
@Jets- W
@cowboys-L
Vs Saints-W
@Raiders-L
Vs Bills-L
@Phins-W
Vs Commanders- W
Vs Colts(Germany)- W
@giants-W
Vs Chargers-L
@Steelers-W
Vs Chiefs-L
@broncos-W
@Bills-L
Vs Jets-W

11-6

My only hesitation was Broncos in the cold at Denver. Thought it might be a loss. Eagles have the Super Bowl loser's hangover to start the season.

Jets and Phins are in for 7-8 win seasons.

Bills will go 12-5.

Dabool and the Giants come back to earth with their crummy QB.
Dream much?

I don't see how anyone can find any fewer than 12 or 13 wins on this schedule. That's the absolute floor for this team with this schedule.

I looked a priority how many 1 pm games

8 plus Frankfurt one that for us is perfect time too (hoping to be there)

Eagles - L
Dolphins - W
@Jets - L
@Cowboys - L
Saints - W
@Raiders - W
Bills - L
@Dolphins - L
Commanders - W
Colts(Germany) - W
@giants - L
Chargers - W
@Steelers - L
Chiefs - L
@Broncos - L
@Bills - L
Jets - W

This is the third season in a row that their schedule has been structured similarly with a difficult start and finish and soft middle. Anything better than a 2-2 start is very wishful thinking. I have them starting 1-3. Brutal stretch to end the season, starting with @Steelers. Best case scenario there is 2-3 (with wins @Broncos and at home against the Jets). I think Payton gets the Broncos rolling in the right direction, and I have them beating us, so I see a 1-4 finish. It'll be tough to overcome bookending your season with a 2-7 record. I have them going 5-3 in between but they'll have to 7-1 to have any shot at the playoffs. I don't see it because against the Bills even at Gillette is not going our way. I have @giants as a loss but that's virtually a coin flip. I don't see the Patriots sweeping the Dolphins so I'm sticking with a loss down there.

7-10

This is a rough schedule. The Pats have had better rosters in the late 90's and came in 4th and 5th place. This roster is not good. This is about a 7 win team.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back